DBC14 on PS4

You can't blame him though. He joined in April so he hasn't seen those days.

I was going to ask if you were new here - but I _know_ you're new here.

We can blame you for everything. In fact, I heard you sank the Lusitania, shot John Lennon, the Pope AND JFK, and created the Ebola virus.

[HASHTAG]#blamefiction[/HASHTAG]

Not convinced - Wii U had a year's head start on XB One so yes there are more units in homes. But it's catching now, and especially now that the price is coming down (with Kinect gone) I think it will come back fairly strongly. Certainly there would be absolutely no reason NOT to release DBC on Xbone: the costs would certainly be exceeded by the return (unless exclusivity brought better support from Sony of course)

As in the Wii U is actually shifting more units at this time, that is, for the last month or so, from the figures I can find it's actually outselling the Xbone, which is currently not looking in great shape.

It's not like it's even the same playing field as the previous generation. Ross mentioned previously that the low sales and attach rate of the Wii U were the reason they didn't want to go in that direction, but the Xbone is selling worse, and has a lower attach rate. Considering there is a performance hit between the PS4 and Xbone (watch_dogs made that brutally clear to the market), there's hardly any more argument for the Xbone than for something like the Wii U (which even considering it's come back is still well behind the PS4, which baring all but a miracle looks to have won the generation).

Considering the PS4's sizable lead and the potential extra work required for the Xbone and it's failing market, being able to focus on the PS4 and PC could potentially work well. It'll be interesting to see how they go. I fully expect to see the next version at least on the Xbox 360 and PS3 though considering the shear install base though.[DOUBLEPOST=1409745214][/DOUBLEPOST]
I was going to ask if you were new here - but I _know_ you're new here.

We can blame you for everything. In fact, I heard you sank the Lusitania, shot John Lennon, the Pope AND JFK, and created the Ebola virus.

Are you saying that Ebola is a 'work of fiction'?

Hi folks, not sure if this has been posted somewhere yet.

Will I be able to play PS3 DB14 on my PS4?

I had xbox360, with DB14, but got rid of it, and bought a PS4 last week. So now I'm looking to buy DB14 for PS3, IF it will run on my ps4.

Users who are viewing this thread