DBC17 Patch 3 Now Available on PS4/Xbox One

Does this mean that I could make made up uniforms for say the 2019 world cup and then when my career players gets to the 2019 world cup I can go back to the academy and set the it as the default odi uniform and then I could play up the 2019 world cup on career with that kit.
The only time it wouldn't work is if you're in the middle of a match in career, it'll take effect from the next match you start. But yeah - the changes are dynamic, so you can change them whenever you want.

yes you can but the bats being downloaded all link to the individual file being downloaded, so if you delete all the duplicates, then all your bats lose they logo, except for the one you kept.
Correct - but it would be the quickest way to free up space in your logo database - as there's a fixed limit of the amount that can be stored.

This is happening with stadiums as well, I have 6 copies of Adelaide Oval.....
It will again depend if they are a unique sharing ID or not. Obviously it's a bit easier with stadiums to remove the duplicates and then adjust the home grounds of the teams that use them.

Is this why even when I bowl with spinner, I don't see any mini game with fielding to save the straight drive? There were 3 occasions where it could have saved by bowler which would have triggered mini game pre-patch.

I got used to pre-patch behavior. Looks like I need to change my mentality. But some of the straight drives I'm talking about should have been saved by bowler.

With literally 0 mini game while fielding the ball, it is like just bowl the delivery and don't worry until fielders picks up the ball.

They've done this to nerf the spinners fielding of their own bowling, but means the reflex catching thing won't come up as often. I think it should depend on your rating as to how often it appears.

@MattW would you suggest i delete all bat texture logos as the game has default bat textures after patch 3? or shall i keep only 4 bat texture logos as once mentioned by @Llewelynf as it's apparently the amount we should have for all his bats to have textures on it.

@MattW would you suggest i delete all bat texture logos as the game has default bat textures after patch 3? or shall i keep only 4 bat texture logos as once mentioned by @Llewelynf as it's apparently the amount we should have for all his bats to have textures on it.
Personally, I think now it makes sense to delete all textures.

Thanks, I have tried that a couple of times and batsmen aren't putting their foot out there and playing a shot, at least with the ones I've used, which leads me to think that it has a larger effect with top order and middle order batsmen, as the one's I tried with were one lower order (a number 8 batsman) and a tail ender (I think number 10), so I think player skills are also influential in how far a batsman will move towards a ball?
Here it is,
Check the foot position..

output_OORRGg.gif

That was a slog shot, same footwork can be used for grounded as well..

@MattW Is this exact patch also going to be released on PC? I feel like the batting shot range is still lacking on PC (not being able to play a cover drive, square drive, fine leg glance etc).

Just a small thing maybe change more games in only 3 into a new career but in a stats cant sort for hs or sr anyone else find this the case?

However awkward the running between the wicket looks now with both batters running to the same end, patch 3 addressed the hit and run issue to the good. Need to be more careful and thoughtful now rather than spam Run button and queue up as soon as hitting the ball. I loved this change more than the rest. Cheers BIGANT !!

I was looking into that running between wickets thing today - do other people get the same impression I got, that it was certain shots that resulted in a delayed reaction to commencing the run from the batsman? Or are others seeing it every time they run?

I
I was looking into that running between wickets thing today - do other people get the same impression I got, that it was certain shots that resulted in a delayed reaction to commencing the run from the batsman? Or are others seeing it every time they run?
I started a new career and stats double my 50 it not right could u plz fix or am I better to start new one and should have correct stats

Because they were shared with different logo ID numbers, there's no way of the game identifying those bat textures as being identical. You can filter for just those bat textures on the delete screen in the logo editor by name - and then just delete by mashing the button until they are all gone.
Can you please ditch the sharing ID thing because it's the reason these duplicates have happened.

I found that I had to press the run button multiple times to run a second sometimes

Users who are viewing this thread