Decision made on where I want to live..

DPRA

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ok.

I am in a really bad way now.

I have just been called downstairs and being deadly serious my dad has just asked would I be interested in moving to Australia. :eek:

I really don't know what to say because both countries have positive and negatives, and I do want to live in Australia later on in my life, but I just don't know if im ready yet, I would also miss the sport over here because I know the Aussies are not that big on Football.

They have just also emailed a Relative in Australia and asked him what we need to move.

I need help, how good is Australia (AND BE SERIOUS! ITS A LIFE CHANGING MATTER!!)

I really don't know what to say...

:eek::eek:

I went to Austrailia for the 2006 Ashes - Marvolous place, better than England I would say, People were nice, less crowded, beautiful

and lots of cricket

You dont want to go? I'll swap

We nearly moved to Australia. If I was given the chance again I would bite your hand off. We might laugh at them but it is a much nicer place to be then here in Britain

I went to Austrailia for the 2006 Ashes - Marvolous place, better than England I would say, People were nice, less crowded, beautiful

and lots of cricket

You dont want to go? I'll swap

Not saying I don't want to go, I just don't know what to do because of course the weather is better over there etc, but I would miss my Droylsden FC, all my friends, work, and sports over here, but If I went over there I wouldn't be able to meet a lot of new people because I would have finished college by then, so i would go straight into work.

It would take a LOT of getting used to, but I don't know if I would be able to cope with the change... Im propper worried now...

Do want to go over before I die though. :laugh

I would love to have the oppertunity given to you, regretably funds arent all that they should be:D

Not trying to play ye olde guilt trip upon ye, but to turn down such a magical oppurtunity.

I have been told that I will have more chance of getting into the Police over there than over here.

Does any one know if thats True?

Ahhhh, my late grandfather told me stories that all the Austrailia was where we sent all our Criminals

So yes, yes you probably will

Lol, it's really not that big a deal moving. I've moved countries five times.

Ahhhh, my late grandfather told me stories that all the Austrailia was where we sent all our Criminals

So yes, yes you probably will

We had some prisoner camps set up there. Aborigines have been their for tens of thousands of years longer. Not all Aussies derive from the prisoner camps though, or indeed from Brits. Just about every country on earth would be traceable through Australian DNA.

Tough choice, Lee. It would be a big decision. Then again, you must be nearly 18. So you aren't that far from your own independence. Before going any further you should definitely look up how the Aussie police force works, especially in regards to what it would be like for you to get in to it. You may have to have spent x amount of time in Australia before you can apply.

The people are so lovely and welcoming, more than happy to offer a passing Englishman a drink, don't worry mate.
cronriotuj1.jpg

Everyone's personal experiences will be different so no one else but yourself can make the right decision. Personally, I wouldn't go. I'm not though, you might be. Do what you feel is right and it will work out in the end.

Don't worry about the soccer mate. We have a great soccer league which you can go to and there is T.V coverage of the EPL.

Users who are viewing this thread