Demo Difficulty ?

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Which setting do you think the demo is on, easy normal or hard?

I think easy because when you go to play a shot, it informs you of what direction you should hit the ball.

nicksy111

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
i think it's easy as well because the first time i played the demo i hit four sixes in four balls and won the game!!!

Satish555

Club Captain
i think its normal becuase all ea games on cricket so far have auto shot selection no matter wot buttons u press. n that wasnt so in the demo. eg. u press backfoot n down it plays a front foot strait drive as in cric 04 easy.
i won the dam thing in 4 balls. the level looks easy but the mode i think is normal.

kapildev

School Cricketer
hey guys don't u think the ai fielders are running so fast after the ball. if someone could make a patch to slow down the fielders so that they run little slower then it would be great. of course i want it for the full game.

shahid6995

Club Cricketer
The_gas said:
Which setting do you think the demo is on, easy normal or hard?

I think easy because when you go to play a shot, it informs you of what direction you should hit the ball.
I have not seen that at all. I found batting quite difficult.

houstonking

School Cricketer
i have still not figured out the controls of the game.......

they are just S n D + the dirrection of shot.......

can some one show me waht to press to hit n easy six

moss884

School Cricketer
If you want to hit a six every time than make sure the ball is not a yorker. it should be of good line and length. symonds usually bowls that most of the time. anyway to hit the six everytime press. shift+S+down+right. And make sure its pieterson who hits it cuz the other guys will not get the ball far enugh though darren mite. anyway goodluck!

jmr00

School Cricketer
I get caught everytime regardless of who I use to bat...I fluked a 4, and my highest score is 236 :( Haven't made it to the end of the 50th over yet. I find it incredibly difficult.

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
Well I think it was on easy, even though I havn't won a match yet.
When you are timing the ball onto the bat, the demo is forgiving.

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
I didn't really enjoy bowling in Cricket 2004, but from what I have heard from another thread bowling in Cricket 2005 in really fun. It looks like you could play a whole 5 day test in Cricket 2005 without getting bored!
Maybe the easy mode will 'be' easy, and likewise for hard mode.
Maybe in the demo there should've been an option to bowl.

rahulk666

International Cricketer
I find the demo actually very tough. I have played with keyboard. I played it using Saitek P880 gamepad (which is btw supported). I always get caught. I was successful in hitting 1-2 sixes intermittently but was never able to win the match for England.

Users who are viewing this thread