Review Demo impressions thread

thanks a lot, cant wait to see the catching system.

Being a ps3 user I never thought I would be jealous of the crapbox 360!

100th post! Anywayz, the video hasn't been processed yet,, :(. So, you gonna have to wait for a few minutes, like all the other PS3 users!

I hate the 360 so much now...doesn't matter like my mate UCC-WMH reminds me on the 7th we can play the full game on a better console not having to fear the ROD :D

Hobbi07 added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

doesn anyone know what this processing crap is?

In a bit it will be up.

Just needs time for youtube to check it i think.

thye just make sure u havent breached any of their terms. Also helps them prevent spamming!:cheers

yea so remove all the naked ladies from it

EDIT: its up and in amazing quality! Thanks mate!

Here is my first video this isnt good quality but shows you most of what you want but sixes and catches by me as they didn't offer any to me.

Megashares - Drag. Drop. Yup. The first site to provide FREE file hosting with drag n drop support.

I am uploading another one which is much better in quality. And I have played 2 games both on hard mode one batting first as Australia and the second one batting second as England. And I won both these matches quite easily and scored more than 40 in the first one and chased around 30 easily in the second one

Last edited:
Thanks, rlfan82, great video, really got me into it. Any idea when the hard ones gonna be up?
EDIT: Thanks also to Nimish Sach for the vid :)

lol, 2 things about the video

1) theres an overthrow in it, which was cool

2) my mrs's voice is in it, but for some reason sounds like a ******. lol. askin me about a 'tim tam', now for any aussie's on here, she went to oz 2 weeks ago and is obsessed by them biscuits!

rlfan82 added 1 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

Thanks, rlfan82, great video, really got me into it. Any idea when the hard ones gonna be up?

i'll go record another now, without the mrs naggin me in it

i'll go record another now, without the mrs naggin me in it

Cheers mate, Could you try to get bowled, want to see if the stumps are flying like BLIC7

also has anyone managed to bowl the AI out on the easier modes?

Users who are viewing this thread