Codemasters FTP (with commentary)
ftp://downloads.codemasters.com/gam...omment ary.exe

Codemasters FTP (without commentary)
ftp://downloads.codemasters.com/gam...omm entary.exe

Codemasters HTTP (with commentary)
http://downloads.codemasters.com/cm...omment ary.exe

Codemasters HTTP (without commentary)
http://downloads.codemasters.com/cm...omm entary.exe

The demo can be downloaded from any of the above links.

Please note that we do not want to know how long your download is going to take, and we don't want any other off-topic crap.

Please feel free to post if you're having any problems with the download links.

Does anyone know how to boost the dowload rate? Mine's at 20.5 kb and I wanted to know if theres anything I can do to help it along?

I don't know if this is off topic or not.but for some resaon i have to open the BLIC demo!I can't just run it!And i have no idea what to open it with.I've been sitting at the comp for half an hour!Doesn't want to work.

i just played the demo and i think the game is much better than last years EA cricket 2004. gameplay is smooth and over all its a fun game. shockingly bowling is fun too and its quite a challenge bowling to the oponents which will hopefully will make the game a longer lasting experience than cricket 2004. the controls are a bit iffy in the begining but u get use to them after playing a game or two.

some negatives are that the comentators said "thats the second six of the over" when i hit a four and he said "thats the end of ponting" when symonds got out.
some other negatives would be the fielding team's AI when it comes to bowling. it seems fairly easy to knock the ball around once u get a hang of the controls.

Last edited by a moderator:
karanmadan said:
some negatives are that the comentators said "thats the second six of the over" when i hit a four and he said "thats the end of ponting" when symonds got out.
yep i knw....happened to me so many times, I have already posted this in bug section, although its not really a bug.

Don't worry boys... those commentary problems will surely be rectified before the final release (Y)

qwertychooka said:
Don't worry boys... those commentary problems will surely be rectified before the final release (Y)
nah it won't, 'cause i read some where that the demo is based on final code. Well atleast for consoles......

bugs that are in the demo are going to be in the full version of the game.
developers usually finish their work on the game way before the release date. even if theres still 3 weeks to go means nothing. whats in the demo will be in the game come july 21st. im just glad its not major bugs. one thing i love is the confrontation between bowler and batsman after a good delivery is bowled, makes me wanna play an india vs pakistan match..hehe :p

I was weel on the way to downloading the demo(wit commentary).and my bloody brother deleted it! And now i can't find it in the DAP window!I have to start again!

I am gonna download it now... me think that it will be better than Cricket2005... well the gameplay... the graphics are well better in cricket2005...

I've downloaded it. Now I am trying how to play.

Here's a seeder for anyone who wants to try and get it through bittorrent.

Attachments

• brian_lara_international_cricket_2005_demo_no_commentary.exe.zip
    24.8 KB · Views: 61

Users who are viewing this thread