Demo ?

Yep, it was as it was a PC demo - the PC demo will be reflective of the final code, but sadly the Xbox 360 and PS2 demos (as JohnJ says) aren't. We wish they were, but deadlines at Sony and MS prevent this.

The demo will be out around the first or second week of March, as mentioned further above.

Propmanoz said:
although im sure the last demo was exactly the same as rpic2005 release

RPIC 2005 was released several months after BLIC 2005, so the RP demo was able to be produced from final game code.

rubbergenius said:
Yep, it was as it was a PC demo - the PC demo will be reflective of the final code

At least we will be able to make some sort of determination about the CPU AI

Oh, I thought you meant AI as far as how the computer plays against you. My mistake (again).

en.wikipedia.com said:
Codemasters held an open day in October 2006 which was attended by six staff members at PlanetCricket and one member from the Codemasters forum. The seven were shown the game being developed as well as given a demo of the current alpha build. Another open day is planned for 2nd of March 2007 where gamers will get the chance to try out the new game. [4]

Does this mean the Demo?

I hope that on the Xbox360 they dont give us some bodged up demo where you can only have an online match some demos are like that...

Me too. The demo will make or break it for me. The retail price for the 360 seems to be about the same as others like Gears of war which is suprising !

Not bothered about price but my list is ever growing, my brow in-lightened me to FNR3 which seems amazing, but anyway I hope the demo is out soon maybe on that open day thingy....

So ummm.......you guys reckon the demo is coming in a few days?

The open day is on March 2nd which is a Friday which is when game developers usually release things right?

so does that mean the demo will be avialable for download for PC next week on the Codemasters website ????

Okay Im asking this here because I can't be asked to sign up to the Codemasters forum.

So is the demo going to be on the 360, I know its an obvious question but it might be delayed because some first release games on 360 like FIFA07 and stuff came out late, is that the case?

Also is it going to be next week Friday?

Users who are viewing this thread