Demo ?

My theory is......wait for it..........that BLIC07 will have the same aspects as BLIC05 except better graphics, it might just be hyped for World Cup, BUT I think it will beat EA hands down :p

Punk Sk8r! said:
My theory is......wait for it..........that BLIC07 will have the same aspects as BLIC05 except better graphics, it might just be hyped for World Cup, BUT I think it will beat EA hands down :p

Well not in every case :noway BLIC cannot provide us County Matches :p

Punk Sk8r! said:

Well it will have online play which is a big plus.

Ahhh yes Syl, I completly forgot about that hehe scrap my last post....:p

Yes online play has the potential to be its greatest feature, but also its worst. We wait with baited, morning breath.

As I said in the earlier version, I hope they dont give us a bodged up online play demo because I am getting demo for 360......Im so dumb I can get the demo for PC if its online argh!

This prolly has been stated before, but can you play 2v2 co-op online? Just say for example me and andy nixon batting, playing two other users from pc bowing.

does anyone know when the demo comes out, i know its next week, but does anyone know the date it comes out and how you purchase the demp for the ps2

official playstation 2 mag has a demo coming next issue on 29/3/07 :mad

then wouldnt the february issue of had the blic07 demo in ?

The_gas said:
This prolly has been stated before, but can you play 2v2 co-op online? Just say for example me and andy nixon batting, playing two other users from pc bowing.

You're not that popular buddy ;)

Users who are viewing this thread