Describe each other...

D

Deleted member 46200

Caz - she's kind, sweet (even has a song named after her!) and friendly. Also she knows how to lighten the mood in this place when things get heavy. I'm looking at you DBC17 Patch4........
sure you're not French... Smooth, very smooth. I'll buy you a pint (or is that what you're after???).

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Closest your going to get me to do this is to guess your Meyers Briggs thing. Id has it a guess you'd be a ESFJ.

10/10 for the vCash!

D

Deleted member 46200

Closest your going to get me to do this is to guess your Meyers Briggs thing. Id has it a guess you'd be a ESFJ.

10/10 for the vCash!
I'm honest to say your answer is way above my intelligence level I would ask my husband but he's gone to bed.

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
@CazC30

One of the friendliest people on this site, extremely easy to talk to, very knowledgeable about most topics of discussion, has a great taste in music and a wicked sense of humor. A very strong character overall. 10/10

Alexei.

User Title Purchaser
PAK...
NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder
@CazC30
She's a great human. Cares for others. Kind to everyone.And her jokes are the best. Probably, i am back because of 2 people
Her and A guy with no corners.

9.999/10
10/10

D

Deleted member 46200

@Perfect Square nice guy always good with his quotes and always compliments the girls (girl) easy to talk to and pleasant to chat with, considerate and a great forum member. 7/10

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread