Matches Posted Desert T20 Challenge | GRAND FINALE | The Champions are Crowned!

Kishore Mahato goes
Pratish GC comes in

:purpo: :bat: Kyle Coetzer :goldo: :bat: Michael English :redo: :ar: Michael Leask
:purpo: :wk: Matthew Cross
:purpo: :bat: George Munsey
:goldo: :bat: Owais Shah :goldo: :bat: Ollie Hairs :redo: :bat: Andrew Umeed

:purpo: :ar: Richie Berrington
:purpo: :ar: Calum MacLeod :goldo: :bat: Hamish Gardiner :redo: :wkb: Tomas Mackintosh

:purpo: :bat: Tom Bruce :goldo: :bat: Uzzair Shah :goldo: :ar: Christopher McBride :redo: :ar: Chris Greaves

:purpo: :ar: Brandon McMullen

:purpo: :ar: Josh Davey

:purpo: :ar: Safyaan Sharif
:purpo: :bwl: Brad Wheal
:goldo: :bwl: Sean Fischer-Keogh :goldo: :bwl: Scott Cameron :redo: :bwl: Alasdair Evans
:goldo: :bwl: Jack Jarvis :redo: :bwl: Chris Sole

:purpo: :ar: Mark Watt
:goldo: :bwl: Oliver Davidson :goldo: :bwl: Charlie Peet :redo: :bwl: Hamza Tahir
Edited hopefully

Edited hopefully
Hairs is eligible, you don't have to replace him. And coincidentally, Umeed (your replacement for him) isn't eligible. So it's perfect. Thanks

:purpo: :bat: Kyle Coetzer :goldo: :bat: Michael English :redo: :ar: Michael Leask
:purpo: :wk: Matthew Cross
:purpo: :bat: George Munsey
:goldo: :bat: Owais Shah :goldo: :bat: Ollie Hairs :redo: :bat: Andrew Umeed :redo: :ar: Scott Steel

:purpo: :ar: Richie Berrington
:purpo: :ar: Calum MacLeod :goldo: :bat: Hamish Gardiner :redo: :wkb: Tomas Mackintosh

:purpo: :bat: Tom Bruce :goldo: :bat: Uzzair Shah :goldo: :ar: Christopher McBride :redo: :ar: Chris Greaves

:purpo: :ar: Brandon McMullen

:purpo: :ar: Josh Davey

:purpo: :ar: Safyaan Sharif
:purpo: :bwl: Brad Wheal
:goldo: :bwl: Sean Fischer-Keogh :goldo: :bwl: Scott Cameron :redo: :bwl: Alasdair Evans
:goldo: :bwl: Jack Jarvis :redo: :bwl: Chris Sole

:purpo: :ar: Mark Watt
:goldo: :bwl: Oliver Davidson :goldo: :bwl: Charlie Peet :redo: :bwl: Hamza Tahir
Edited

No I mean you don't have to do anything, Umeed may be ineligible, but Hairs is eligible. So you have named 15 proper players. I have added your squad on the front page second post, check it if it's right

No I mean you don't have to do anything, Umeed may be ineligible, but Hairs is eligible. So you have named 15 proper players. I have added your squad on the front page second post, check it if it's right
If it's not an issue I would like Steel over Hairs.

If it's not an issue I would like Steel over Hairs.
Well Steel counts as Englishman not Scot since he's played only for Durham, so I'm gonna have to go with Hairs.

Now that you guys have announced your squads, it is time for me to introduce Special Skills

You will get exactly 3 special skills to use in your squad of 15 players. Each player can get 1 special skill max, with the exception of all-rounders who can get max 2. Note that you will still have only 3 total special skills to use on your team

The Special Skills
1. :bat: Slogger - Only allowed for Openers and Top-order bats. This will make the player score faster and better.
2. :bat: Middle order Aggressor - Only allowed for Middle-order bats. Quicker scoring in the middle and big hitting.
3. :bat: Finisher - Applicable to middle-order and middle-lower order bats. Will probably be useless if used on top order players. Such players will finish games and give high SR cameos at the death
4. :bwl: Wicket Taker - Applicable to Bowlers and All-Rounders. It's as simple as the name suggest, the bowler will take wickets more frequently
5. :bwl: Economical - Applicable to Bowlers and All-Rounders. Turns the bowler highly economical and reduces the chance of giving runs.

The first 3 can be used on Batters/ARs, and the last 2 on Bowlers/ARs. I'd suggest you use them wisely on players who you'll be playing for sure in your XI and who will get more game-time. And keep the player's T20 stats in mind at the same time for their main ratings.

:x: You cannot use 4 and 5 on a pure Batsman, and cannot use 1 on a middle-order bat, and cannot use 2 and 3 on Top-order players. Remember if you use 2 or 3 on a batsman and then play him in the top order in your XI, it may hinder the effectiveness of the special skill.

@Neptune
@Disharies
@pillowprocter
@Till Valhalla
@ShamiLoverGlipGlops
@Aravind.
@Andrin Issac

You can now assign any of these 3 special skills to your players. Just name the 3 players (who are part of your squad) and the special skill assigned to each of them in a post below.

@Neo 7 you can name your squad along with these special skills since I've announced it

I hope Waseem doesn't break the sim :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread