Desi Commentory In(punjabi)

I THINK U REALISE CRICKET COMMENTARY IN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
satish_lastride said:
give me a break buddy!!! this guy has supposedly met with a 'severe' accident and all his supposed 'girl friend' can think of is to get on the PC forum and release his demo...:rolleyes:
comeon,get real...

Like I said, just believe a persons word. Without trusting each other we can't get any further. Khanjee is his cousin, so maybe Kamran told her to arrange some stuff for him.

And I still wouldn't like it, if this guy is having three identities here and trying to fool us. I wouldn't mind it then if he get a temporary ban.

Someone has already checked the IP's of these three people?

hahaha if someones in the hospital for possibly 2 months...why would his girlfriend AND his cousin be so worried about his patch? hard to believe.

Y EVERYONE IS SPYING Y U INCREASE UR POSTS HAN ONLY FOR INCREASING REPUTATION POINTS

BTW BEFORE ACCIDENT KAMRAN FINISH HIS WORK
FILE SIZE

160 MB
FLE NAME pbp.BIG

GO TO HELL WE R NOT UPLOADING AND DEMO OR FULL FILE

F U C K ALL OF U

That certainly won't help what you've said. Personally (like I said earlier) I believe you're speaking the truth.

When and if Kamran wants to upload this he can decide it by himself.

I think these people r different!!!Y wud a person create three accounts.previously sum1 mentioned dat there wasn't any commentery patch!!! but if u allow khanjee 2 release it then v cud get it!!! But now v will hav 2 wait for a long time until kamran cumes back!!!!

Rameez (RamZZ)

planetcricket users this is not fare y u block my main page because not uploading any demo this is bull S H I T

aussie1st said:
How exactly have you managed to import these files into the game and then they actually come out in the game successfully?

his big brother works for ATARI
kamran's big b

he give him sound importer

khanjee said:
his big brother works for ATARI
kamran's big b

he give him sound importer
Frankly I don't care who is or isn't three other people or whatever is being argued about. If you have a proper sound importer that works and lets us change the commentary then I would ask that you share this valuable tool with us. I'm not in the least bit bothered about Punjabi commentary but anything that will let me 'deal with' Benaud (:gundown) and Maxwell (:cutit) would be greatly appreciated.

I apologize for every thing sorry planetcricket users but please tell me why I can't access the main Planet Cricket page anymore? Have I been blocked or something?

I APOLOGIZE I APOLOGIZE I APOLOGIZE

TELL ME ONE THING HOW MANY TIMES I APOLOGIZE

Last edited:
Burma's Finest said:
Frankly I don't care who is or isn't three other people or whatever is being argued about. If you have a proper sound importer that works and lets us change the commentary then I would ask that you share this valuable tool with us. I'm not in the least bit bothered about Punjabi commentary but anything that will let me 'deal with' Benaud (:gundown) and Maxwell (:cutit) would be greatly appreciated.

I agree, if we had these tools we would be able to make a commentary pack.

aussie1st said:
I agree, if we had these tools we would be able to make a commentary pack.

I agree with you but without kamran permision sorry

khanjee said:
I agree with you but without kamran permision sorry
Well hopefully Kamran will give his permission at some point and then we can get cracking on with removing what is, in my opinion, the weakest part of the game.

all this fuss for nothing.
it doesnt really matter if u create a punjabi commentary or spanish or whatever .the thing matter is gameplay and if somebody can import real commentary then it can be good but all this idea looks like crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread