Details regarding swing bowling issue - Update available

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just looked like a fraction of movement of the seam to me but i could be wrong. I probably am but oh well.
It's definitely moving in the right direction if it's for a leftie. And movement in the air as well I suppose.

It looks like user edges only happens if you play the shot a bit early , and I am really used to time it so late , hence there are no edges for me after 4 games :(

Also if you try to slog too many times , one will just randomly pops up in the air for the inner circle to take the catch , even if timing and all other meter ratings are ideal. This only happens if your batsmen is not settled. I guess its acceptable nevertheless.

Had a quick bowl in the training ground again and then the nets.

I would say there's still probably not still not quite as much movement through the air as I'd personally prefer. But it's pretty much in line with how it was pre-patch.

And no wacky fun-house seaming every ball either! :thumbs

:cheers

Also if you try to slog too many times , one will just randomly pops up in the air for the inner circle to take the catch , even if timing and all other meter ratings are ideal. This only happens if your batsmen is not settled. I guess its acceptable nevertheless.

Appreciate the feedback.. but try keep this thread to the swing stuff so we can nail it!

Doesn't wanna embed my gif. Probably too big.

https://gph.is/2HvVxDY
Kmu7oap.gifv

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread