Dhoni Threatens to Resign

Are you sure of it.I see most of the news channels in India show just crap only crap

Maybe they should hire Ricky Ponting? I mean, he'd be absolutely perfect for the job. As a matter of fact, he'd be perfect for any job. <3 Ricky.

shravi added 0 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

Maybe but you can't call Chappell Aweful

Of course not, he's Australian. There's no way he can be awful! How dare he make such a statement!

Maybe they should hire Ricky Ponting? I mean, he'd be absolutely perfect for the job. As a matter of fact, he'd be perfect for any job. <3 Ricky.

shravi added 0 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

Of course not, he's Australian. There's no way he can be awful! How dare he make such a statement!

Yeah I agree :p

No player is bigger than the team. If he wants to resign, he is most welcome to do so. Cricket will survive without him!

It hasn't helped Pathan, its destroyed his career. Pathan started his career as a bowler and he was doing very good and I dont know when but he scored a 81 and Chappell asked him to concentrate on his batting which affected his bowling abilities.

That's true Correct absolutely reality!!

Maybe but you can't call Chappell Aweful

Wake up time stop being a idiot and thing practically.Chappal or Chappel was the worst coach India had ever had. Did you miss the news that he said that India was not capable of winning the world cup? if you have views about teams keep it or your self.and also in Bengal he showed the middle finger to crowd. and the reason he says i was exercising for my fingers. BS what the hell he things that we can't understand it? he passes on the secrets or weakness to the Opposition. and by the way you say the "Youth Team Founder is that Australian" may be but No one respected him and were waiting when he was kicked off. Ganguly was the actual promoter of Young Team he brought in I Pathan and Balaji MS. . thanks to DADA we are a winning team in rows.

Stop being foolish and don't try tend to be a Aussies as someone said you lack knowledge of it.

If I think practically then during Chappell's reign there was quite a lot of fights among the team.

That's true Correct absolutely reality!!

Wake up time stop being a idiot and thing practically.Chappal or Chappel was the worst coach India had ever had. Did you miss the news that he said that India was not capable of winning the world cup? if you have views about teams keep it or your self.and also in Bengal he showed the middle finger to crowd. and the reason he says i was exercising for my fingers. BS what the hell he things that we can't understand it? he passes on the secrets or weakness to the Opposition. and by the way you say the "Youth Team Founder is that Australian" may be but No one respected him and were waiting when he was kicked off. Ganguly was the actual promoter of Young Team he brought in I Pathan and Balaji MS. . thanks to DADA we are a winning team in rows.

Stop being foolish and don't try tend to be a Aussies as someone said you lack knowledge of it.

If you can't dance do not blame the stage, So what ........ Chappel passed out information ??? Was he under any contract he have to keep his mouth shut ?? What does Chappel got for being Indian coach ? the worst thing in Chappel's life was to see his team get kicked out of world cup in the 1st round. What will Chappel do ? teach how to hold a bat ?

It does seem that this news is false, but several things to be pointed out.

Back when Dravid resigned from the captaincy, the media said Tendulkar was asked to be captain. BCCI, basically anyone involved with Indian cricket denied these reports. Later it was confirmed that Tendulkar was asked to lead India (to which he declined).

More recently, when news came out that Ganguly was going to be selected for the series that has just been completed (Australia v India), if he retired after the series. Everybody denied this, from BCCI to ex-players. A little while later, Ganguly announces his retirement from international cricket, which the media actually had said earlier.

So I'm sure there is SOME basis to this threat of resignation by Dhoni, but I will tell you what I'm impressed with by this. He is standing by his players, ala Imran Khan. Basically he's telling RP Singh that I want you in my team, and I will stand by you even though you are in a bad form at the moment.

Looking at the quotes, Dhoni didn't even deny it, simply evaded the question. Of course, the media will twist this the wrong way and make it seem like Dhoni didn't want Irfan in the team when in fact he wants RP in the team.

Looking at the quotes, Dhoni didn't even deny it, simply evaded the question. Of course, the media will twist this the wrong way and make it seem like Dhoni didn't want Irfan in the team when in fact he wants RP in the team.
I doubt Dhoni wouldn't want Irfan in the team for a personal reason, but rather that he felt RP was the better candidate.

He's backing his players, something that very few captains do.

That was my point. The media will twist words. It's not that Dhoni didn't want Irfan in the team, it was that he was taken in RP's place. But now the media will try to make it seem as if there's a rift between Dhoni and Irfan.

Sometimes Dhoni speaks/acts a lot...

If he wanted RP in the team why didnt he play RP at his home ground in Kanpur why was he dropped?

The comments Dhoni made on Yuvi that " Yuvi on song is better than Sachin and Sehwag" that was totally stupid for a captian to say.

Users who are viewing this thread