LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Hmm - that's odd. Is it the latest version of Firefox? I can only check it out after work. In the meantime if you *really* need to use it, try using Chrome.
Thanks I will check it out on my Tab!

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@kurtkz what are the limitations of trail version?

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I have tried on Chrome on my device also, but it keeps loading and not working!

kurtkz

Game Developer
@Sodium: I'm going to increase the free period (to a week probably) but I just need to make sure that my server can handle the load.[DOUBLEPOST=1467367496][/DOUBLEPOST]@ARKRafay: Hmm, interesting. I logged into your account on my laptop (Chrome) and it works fine. I'll do some testing tonight and get back to you.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
@Sodium: I'm going to increase the free period (to a week probably) but I just need to make sure that my server can handle the load.[DOUBLEPOST=1467367496][/DOUBLEPOST]@ARKRafay: Hmm, interesting. I logged into your account on my laptop (Chrome) and it works fine. I'll do some testing tonight and get back to you.
BTW which hosting site you are using?

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
@Sodium it's limited to 3 days free access - if you signed up with a Gold account, you'll have access to all the features for those 3 days.

Thanks for the quick update. Can you help me with selecting the squads? I have two rosters in front of me and don't know how to get going with 11-men squad.

kurtkz

Game Developer
@ARKRafay: It's a local VPS provider. Each instance hosts about 15 accounts at the moment. I'll need to start monitoring performance though to make sure it's still fast enough (otherwise, I'll spread the accounts across more instances - which means more $$$).

@Sodium: Are you setting up a simulation? If so, you can double click on a player to move him into the squad. Alternatively you can drag the player across.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
@kurtkz I have updated my browser and flash player. I tries to run on Mozilla and Chrome but still its not working both in my PC as well as on my device! :(

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Its working fine for me. Btw I'm running it on my phone (Chrome).

Users who are viewing this thread