Dinesh Karthik

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
We should have send the emerging India side here. :laugh

shirazu

Club Cricketer
I don't know if India exactly has anyone who is knocking down the door, but Dinesh Karthik is awful. Nobody expects the backup WK to bat as good as Dhoni, but Karthik can't even take the catches. It's better to stop picking a guy who has been given plenty of chances and consistently proved that he can't get the job done. I doubt they could do any worse.

Akash00

Panel of Selectors
I don't know if India exactly has anyone who is knocking down the door, but Dinesh Karthik is awful. Nobody expects the backup WK to bat as good as Dhoni, but Karthik can't even take the catches. It's better to stop picking a guy who has been given plenty of chances and consistently proved that he can't get the job done. I doubt they could do any worse.
What you know about his fielding?:mad

Didn't you watch India vs South Africa Super Eight Match in the ICC World Twenty20 2007?

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
I think we need to get Useless out and KKD in. Our bowling sucks so as many batters as we can fill in is best.

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
I think the major issue here is your taste in women.

Why dont you keep your dirty big mouth of this thread as you have no nothing to speak, just get out :)

No Karthik please, Nayar and Yusuf in.

Last edited:

Akash00

Panel of Selectors
Yeah! We should bring in Dinesh in place of Kohli and Nayar in place of Pathan.

Fatal Shot

Club Cricketer
Regarding the pic, REPORTED :sucks

wqpl08.jpg

Seriously dude, grow up.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Dinesh Karthik is a talented and a very fine cricketer. He's athletic, technically solid, and a very good allround cricketer.

He's one of the most versatile cricketers in the team, willing to fit into the opening slot, middle order, and lower order and having bits of success in each area. His wicketkeeping is very good, I still say he's a better pure keeper than Dhoni is, and his fielding is excellent too. I've only seen him drop one dolly before TBH.

I think he deserves the second keepers slot. He probably deserves a longer go in the team too.

Users who are viewing this thread