No Requests Dipak's Graphics | Some new stuff

DragonFire is busy so the graphics for my new league won't be finished for a while, I hope you don't mind providing me with graphics for a different league which I will run before that one:

League Name: The Warburtons Welsh Challenge

I would like a league header, footer and team logos. Here are the specifications:

League Header: It should include the league name next to a red dragon and the background will include the welsh colours (red, green and white). It should also include the sponsors logo (Warburton) in the title (league name). It should also include a red, green and white border.

League Footer: It should include a red, green and white border.It should include the sponsors and club logos and there will be welsh colours in the background. The sponsors are Warburtons, Iceland, Peacocks, Specsavers and Adidas. The footer should also feature the logos of Cricket Wales (a fake association) and the ICC. I want you to create a logo for Cricket Wales.

Here are the names of the teams for the team logos:

1. Cardiff Sharpshooters
2. Swansea City Stars
3. Newport Pirates
4. Llanelli Dark Knights
5. Haverfordwest Nationals
6. Aberystwyth Town XI
7. Holyhead Islanders
8. Wrexham Crusaders

I've been wanting to get a league going for a while, so I would like this done in a week. But if that's too ambitious then 2 weeks is fine.

Thanks,

extremeslogger

Last edited:
Mate can you make a logo of my league i.e.
McDonald presents Sheffield Shield
and a logo of Victorian Bushrangers

Got going with Extremeslogger's request. Done the imaginary Cricket Wales logo and have made the plan for the header and yeah Sid2k11's request accpeted

Cricket Wales logo. (Unofficial) THough it might not look that good I am happy woth it because it is my 2nd/3rd try at logo. Dont know what happened to the gray boz in which i wrote cricket wales

Click

Cricket Wales logo. (Unofficial) THough it might not look that good I am happy woth it because it is my 2nd/3rd try at logo. Dont know what happened to the gray boz in which i wrote cricket wales

Click

Thanks mate, it looks great. Around what day this week will the header and footer be finished by?

Another update to extremelogger's request. The header. If my memory serves right only the footer remains. It's my first website header so please be kind :)

newwwarurton.png

Inspired by Pranav's technique. I'll remove the search bar if it's not good in that odd position

Last edited:
Another update to extremelogger's request. The header. If my memory serves right only the footer remains. It's my first website header so please be kind :)

warrrburrton.png

Inspired by Pranav's technique. I'll remove the search bar if it's not good in that odd position

Thanks, it looks fantastic. But can you remove the search bar as it does look a bit out of place and can you also use the warburtons logo instead of just writing warburtons.

After this, it's just the footer left to do.

Last edited:
Yeah tried to put the Warburtons logo instead of writing it up but didn't look good. You can find the logo of Warburtons above the login box. :)
V2 without the search bar
newwwarurton-1-1.png

Yeah tried to put the Warburtons logo instead of writing it up but didn't look good. You can find the logo of Warburtons above the login box. :)
V2 without the search bar
newwwarurton-1-1.png

That's fine. It looks good anyway. :thumbs When do you expect to finish the footer?

My first banner request

Hey dipak,can you make a banner for me(KB Studio's,Heart of Cricket07 Downloads).reply buddy i am online:thumbs

I'll accept it since we both are die hard fans of AB. :p
On a serious note, Request accepted but it might take some time

I'll accept it since we both are die hard fans of AB. :p
On a serious note, Request accepted but it might take some time

I am going to release my IPL4 patch on 8th june,so tell me how much time?make it first bro:noway
ya i knew you also a die heart fan of AB:cheers

Users who are viewing this thread