Disaster Has Struck - In The Worst Possible Way (Dum Dum Dum!!!!!)

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Finished off a test match last night, a drawn test match i would like to add. When i click to exit the match the game crashes back to the desktop, with no error messages given. I have tried to autoplay the rest of the last session using my last save game but the crash still happens. I'm at a real loss to understand why its doing it. Can anyone examine my Sav file and check wether its something to do with that? I have two different sav's, a few overs apart but the crash keeps happening with both. I dont want to lose this game as i have played all 5 days and earnt a draw. :( :mad :mad :mad

Feel free to send the saves over to me. I'll gladly have a look, but doubt I'll be able to do anything.

I'll stick em in my game and see if I can get the match finished for you.

I'll try not to lose :D

John can you upload the sav for other people to try please im at work at the moment.

Cheers, ill upload it later tonight unless FishBowlMan comes on before.

The_gas said:
John can you upload the sav for other people to try please im at work at the moment.
Sure mate.

Here are the files. I have left the names exactly as they were sent to me. Note the match file is "Match .mch" with a space between Match and the extension .mch Bear this in mind when you create the directory in My documents as the names must be the same.

Good luck. Hope someone can get Matt the draw he deserves and hope its not another annoying glitch that would be very simple for the manufacturers to sort and patch :eek:

Attachments

• gas_match.zip
    277.9 KB · Views: 4
Thanks John, hopefully Jonah, and others may try my sav and be able to save the game for me when its finished.

Hi Mate,

Unfortunatly it crashed to Windows on exit, a couple of things I noticed were a) the in game scorebox showed that the target was 645 which did'nt change even when I added to the score, b) Went into a 6th day which one ball was bowled and I got the missing textures on the 5th day which corrected on the next session "the sixth day"

Steve S.

Same here Matt, I even tried renaming the save file just in case, but no joy, so not sure.

Cheers guys i guess ill just have to play the game again. :(

wait...how long did you play for? Because it might have crashed because your CPU temperature could have been too hot. Thats what always happened to me...the game just kept crashing, so i put in another fan, and it got fixed!!

P.S -Thanks Ste (he was the one who told me to put in a new fan)

SteveS3667 said:
the in game scorebox showed that the target was 645 which did'nt change even when I added to the score
That one's a separate bug. It is the total target from both innings that is being chased. I've noticed that before, but I don't think its contributing to the "extra day bug"

Users who are viewing this thread