Discussion Thread : Royal Challengers

Upto where will RCB make it to ?

• Total voters

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Difficult task ahead for rcb have 2 play 2 games with csk :eek: which highly looks impossible to beat them

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
Need to throw this parthiv patel has long as we can as he is really a dead buy. Hasn't contributed at all just 2 matches at the start he contributed since then nothing. Should look to open with zol and Takawale in place of rana hence takawale keep wickets

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
It would be stupid to that. RCB needs 4th place and not starting Gayle will be a major mistake because you just never know when he is going to fire.

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
With kkr winning yesterday now bottom 4 teams hopes of making in to the play offs looks over. Either rr or kkr have to loose remaining matches to get the bottom teams a chance which highly looks over as both rr and kkr having a gud net runrate

Last edited:

yashwanth kumar

Panel of Selectors
On the paper, we are one of the best t20 team in the world.

But not so on the field.

yes its correct

----------

I suggest few changes next season i want this guys out Murali, P.patel, dinda (same story as vinay kumar) and few un necessary batsmen. What to do ? Get Unmukth Chand from Rr, open him with gayle or zole, if possible get peter trego of Eng (sommerset) or Angelo Mathews, if Parera is left by Kings try to get him play a genuine leg spinner along with Chahal. I think leaving Gayle out will do good for Rcb and bring in Alex hales.. Since his injury and form is a big concern its just like paying a huge paycut for very little games this season he has played 9 games and scored just below 200 so his pay is 1cr Inr's for a single game?

Users who are viewing this thread