Discussion Thread : Royal Challengers

Upto where will RCB make it to ?

• Total voters

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yes agree with you yashwanth need to make serious changes next season first one I would say is need to remove virat as captain. We gave him 3 season to captain rcb and all this 3 season rcb failed to make into the play offs :facepalm Ab should be captain rcb. And secondly is dinda, parthiv, murali and albie should be released and look to sign angelo matthews, praveen kumar and unmukt

yashwanth kumar

Panel of Selectors
@Sahil 7 yes mate Ab should be the captain if we cant get cup also its not a problem i just want them to be in CLT20. I Mathews and Senanayake along with Unmukth Chand will be enough. On Praveen kumar dude on a stastical basis he concedes one boundary i an over so what i would do is i would get one good domestic leggi in the XI and a genuine pace bowler like Aaron as a back up player

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
David Wiese is some one who fits in with RCB, perfect replacement for someone like Gayle, he can also ball, got some tricks under his sleeves.

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
Why you guys are talking about gayle replacement only this season he was injured but he wont injured for whole 1 year. :lol kl rahul will be great option for us as we should look to trade him with parthiv for next season

Last edited:

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
He hasn't really set the world on fire before IPL also, and that is where RCB are going wrong, you can't simply expect Gayle to fire every season.

yashwanth kumar

Panel of Selectors
He hasn't really set the world on fire before IPL also, and that is where RCB are going wrong, you can't simply expect Gayle to fire every season.

Spot on bro they do have a good lineup what they need is good players at no 2,6 and 7 it will be good if we can get an Indian spinner and a genuine med pace bowling all rounder like Mathews or Perara and good domestic RHB at 2

----------

Why you guys are talking about gayle replacement only this season he was injured but he wont injured for whole 1 year. :lol kl rahul will be great option for us as we should look to trade him with parthiv for next season

I am sure they wont trade him

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
Even perera could be perfect option in place of albie. Albie just not consistent over the last 2 years nor with the bat or bowl if not mathews or wiese surely perera will be a great option.

For me first thing should be changed is captaincy we don't need bp customers to be captain :facepalm

yashwanth kumar

Panel of Selectors
Even perera could be perfect option in place of albie. Albie just not consistent over the last 2 years nor with the bat or bowl if not mathews or wiese surely perera will be a great option.

For me first thing should be changed is captaincy we don't need bp customers to be captain :facepalm

Ya Mathews or Parera along with a good Indian batsmen and spinner

yashwanth kumar

Panel of Selectors
Rahul sharma and Karun nair :p

Do you know whats the Er of Rahul Sharma is ? Yet i feel Unmukth is a better player than Karun.

----------

Somewhere deep down, RCB missed Dilshan this season.

Watching the replacements we had its 40 to 60. Rile was a good replacement but we should have had virat opening when Chris was not availabel... And Rile at 3 then it would have been perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread