Do bowlers get tired?

redlantern2051

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm not sure if it was my imagination, but after bowling about 10 or 11 overs with my career player-a leg spinning allrounder-I think his "circle" got a bit bigger-is there any limit to how long ppl can bowl in a Test, before their performance is affected?

Players get tired was a believe a feature we were told about. Didn't stop the Aussies bowling Tait and McGrath for 40 overs straight at me!!!

yes fast bowlers in this game bowl obscenely long spells, sami and akhtar bowled something like 20 each without rest at me

I just got the game yesterday. Started playing a Test game with India vs SL. India opened the bowling with their spinners. 57 overs in to the game, still no bowling change. Is this some sort of a known bug?

Indias bowling attack is a minor bug as many people have mentioned them opening with the spinners and only using Ganguly as back up.

I do not know if it's my imagination or not, but I felt the longer a spell the bowler bowled, the more no balls creep in, and for the human player it gets harder to hit the line for good pace.

I think that it is more dificult to find the correct line and length after a bowling a spell of ten overs.

barmyarmy said:
We can fix that with the lineup editor so the quicks open.

Does this needs to be done before playing the game?? or can it be done on a saved game?

i think after the pace bowlers bowl for ages there speed drops slowly.

Users who are viewing this thread