• no

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • its not that necessary

Votes: 9 19.6%

• Total voters

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
NO OFFENCE TO ANY 4GB BAT MAKERS OUT THERE.

i just started this thread so that i can decide whether to start making 4gb bat packs or not.

Last edited:
mate not to be harsh, but a 4gb batpack, you dont have the pictures to do it besides the blic ones.

Id download a 4gb bat pack if it was really awsome???? got any pics to show what they would look like???

Aldeco said:
Id download a 4gb bat pack if it was really awsome???? got any pics to show what they would look like???

i have not yet decided to make it or not.
started this thread to know ur opinions.

i totally agree with langerrox.finding pics for 4GB bat pack wud be really hard.

even finding pics for 2gb was one hell of a job! :eek:

4GB would mean bats with 512 x 1024 pixels.
and to do that we should find a high quality pic.
or else the logos wud appear blur.

langerrox said:
mate not to be harsh, but a 4gb batpack, you dont have the pictures to do it besides the blic ones.

He might not, but I do! :D

khan31 said:
4gb! Would that mean bats would have INTENSE detail?

Do the images below answer your question? Even comes with Marcus Trescothick's signature. Hehehe :D

Attachments

• GM_Maxi_707_4GB.jpg
    GM_Maxi_707_4GB.jpg
    212.8 KB · Views: 190
OMG! Is anyone actually making a 4gb bat pack? is there one already made? And finally if both answers are No then JK 16 4 start one straight away please! Thanks for the pic Burmas Finest. That looks absoloutely awesome!

khan31 said:
OMG! Is anyone actually making a 4gb bat pack? is there one already made? And finally if both answers are No then JK 16 4 start one straight away please! Thanks for the pic Burmas Finest. That looks absoloutely awesome!

Please see the Bat Pics for bat making thread in the downloads forum for an answer in the affirmative. You must be patient though. It takes a lot of time and effort at this resolution but it will be done!

Forgive my ignorance, but what's 2GB and 4GB? What do they mean, etc?

Fe ? said:
Forgive my ignorance, but what's 2GB and 4GB? What do they mean, etc?
khan31 said:
Why 2gb? Why so large of a file? I have 3mb broadband but that would still take ages to download.

It's this forum's standard abbreviation for 2 x the Graphical resolution for Bats. Similarly 2GK refers to 2 x the Graphical resolution for Kits. At least, that's how I understand it.

Standard resolution for bat textures = 128x256 :crying
2GB resolution for bat textures = 256x512 :)
4GB resolution for bat textures = 512x1024 :D

Users who are viewing this thread