Your Cricket Do you want a cricket bat?

Lucky

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi Guys,

I'm not sure if I can post this up here, but as many of you know, I had bought many bats, but have never actually used them, I have decided that I don't want/need them any more as I am going to buy one really expensive bat .I have those bats sitting in their packaging in a box since I got them, apart from one of The Beast's I am using now. They are all Unused and knocked in using a machine, and sitting here at home. Would anyone be interested in buying them??
I guess you would feel a bit laid back buying a bat from a "no one", But I can provide pictures and the bats are in the exact condition as I got them from the manufacturer.

The Puma Classic 4000 - 2'7
The Slazenger V8 Select - 2'7
The Gray Nicolls Phoenix in about 2'7-2'7.5 and
The Gray Nicolls Predator in about 2'6-2'7 (The middle compared to the weight is absolutely superb!)
The Kookaburra Beast(Fibreglass Reinforced, not graphite) - (SM)2'5 (It has about 12 grains and a redwood edge)
Kookaburra Kahuna Tornado (Fibreglass Reinforced, not graphite)- SH 2'7

I can also get an MRF Genius for aroudn $300AUD and a MRF Wizard for around $400 AUD.

If anyone wants pictures or Info about this. Feel free to email me at,

[email protected]

I'm not sure about shipping costs, but if your interested I'll check them out for you.

By the way, to the mods, Please leave this here! (I'm sorry for posting this here, But I need to sell the bats!)

Last edited:
Forum Rules said:
7) Advertising: Advertising for other message boards and sites in threads will not be permitted unless explicit permission is granted by the administration. Advertising is permitted in Forums for the Web forum & signatures, as long as it falls within the regulations stipulated for signatures.

This is not actually advertising anything. Not any message board or site. And I am not advertising a shop or store that will take any members away from PC. It is just a post to find out if anyone wants to buy bats from me. I do not own a shop or anything like that.

Just saw you post Langerrox, will take some pics and post up the details;)

Lucky said:
Hi Guys,

I'm not sure if I can post this up here, but as many of you know, I had bought many bats, but have never actually used them, I have decided that I don't want/need them any more as I am going to buy one really expensive bat .I have those bats sitting in their packaging in a box since I got them, apart from one of The Beast's I am using now. They are all Unused and knocked in using a machine, and sitting here at home. Would anyone be interested in buying them??
I guess you would feel a bit laid back buying a bat from a "no one", But I can provide pictures and the bats are in the exact condition as I got them from the manufacturer.

The Puma Classic 4000 - 2'7
The Slazenger V8 Select - 2'7
The Gray Nicolls Phoenix in about 2'7-2'7.5 and
The Gray Nicolls Predator in about 2'6-2'7 (The middle compared to the weight is absolutely superb!)
The Kookaburra Beast(Fibreglass Reinforced, not graphite) - (SM)2'5 (It has about 12 grains and a redwood edge)
Kookaburra Kahuna Tornado (Fibreglass Reinforced, not graphite)- SH 2'7

I can also get an MRF Genius for aroudn $300AUD and a MRF Wizard for around $400 AUD.

If anyone wants pictures or Info about this. Feel free to email me at,

[email protected]

I'm not sure about shipping costs, but if your interested I'll check them out for you.

By the way, to the mods, Please leave this here! (I'm sorry for posting this here, But I need to sell the bats!)
Not that I need a bat (I'm happy with my Miandad :p) but perhaps you would be better off trying to sell it on eBay.

nightprowler10 said:
Not that I need a bat (I'm happy with my Miandad :p) but perhaps you would be better off trying to sell it on eBay.
Yeh thats a better idea. ppls from thesee forums can still bid aswell and it opens up to the world then!

These bats will be available on Ebay within a week, if anyone is interested, inlcluding pictures.

I have put the Gray Nicolls Predator on Ebay now. Will put more bats up as each one gets sold:p

isnt 300 a bit much for a predator 500? seing its not even the new one

It's how much I payed. It's not used either.

EDIT: The new one is not out yet? What are you tlking about? The new one only has had the logo change and nothing else.

Last edited:
hey, i can buy but can i see it first. i'm looking but the bat because mine old one is broken when i hit six in the park. i want to buy new so can i please buy? thank you

Users who are viewing this thread