Does Anybody Likes Grand Theft Auto

Get a fire-truck and complete it's mission
In about 14 missions you become FIREPROOF!!! and earn about 40k's

I heard on GamerTV (E3 episode specail) that Rockstar have given sole rights of GTA: San Andreas to Sony and it wont be coming out on PC or XBOX... (someone correct me if im wrong please)

That would be terrible for all the GTA lovers !!!!! :mellow: :huh: :( :o ^_^ ;)

Well if that happens, many gamers would be dissapointed. Is this a desperate effort of Sony so that everybody buys a PS2 in order to play new titles. Yesterday I went to the market and found so many new titles on PS2 and not on PC. I was very dissapointed at that although I have a PS2 but still they should release it on PC coz so many gamers out there would prefer playing games on PC rather than PS2. NEWays, Dhawal, the best way to earn money is go to the Beach side and kill ppl. I found the ppl there with lots of money. Everytime I kill one I get atleast $300. Try punching one and if the guy gets up and runs, then he definitely has some money so kill him and in a matter of seconds you are atleast a $100 richer.

[/QUOTE]Its True
Anyways Thanks for ur advice ! :cheer: :thumbs:

i still stuck in the first level with the chic , :)

trust me it is not the chich thats keeping me there ,but i cant finish my missions in time :( any tips

Originally posted by Dhawal_Verma@Jun 22 2004, 12:06 PM
:cheer: Here is the Trainer Bharat ! :cheer:

Best Of Luck
:cheer:
Try this trainer this will stop the time for you ! Its really helpful in the Helicopter mission !

Originally posted by Dhawal_Verma+Jul 11 2004, 04:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dhawal_Verma @ Jul 11 2004, 04:12 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Dhawal_Verma
@Jun 22 2004, 12:06 PM
:cheer: Here is the Trainer Bharat ! :cheer:

Best Of Luck
:cheer:
Try this trainer this will stop the time for you ! Its really helpful in the Helicopter mission ! [/b]
where is the link ? :blink:

THE trainer is a little up on the page Ricky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have read about GTA:San andreas. I think it will be better than GTA:Vice City :clap:

ops2aus_1.jpg
Here is a screenshot:

Users who are viewing this thread