GTA: Ballad of Gay Tony hints at GTA V

It'l be awesome if they use Australia as their next location. Think about it, it has all the right stuff in it. Water-side city of Sydney, Outback, and god knows what else. I reckon a story of a mob gang would do well, similar to Underbelly.

Would be very excited if this is true. Got bored of San Andreas very quickly.

Hmarka added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

I wouldn't mind Australia but if they are going to do international cities I'd rather they do London/Paris/Amsterdam first before we head down under.

I reckon an australian version would be good. As long as they don't do the accents as if we are all crocodile dundees.

I reckon an australian version would be good. As long as they don't do the accents as if we are all crocodile dundees.

aahhh....wheres the fun then ? :D

"crikey mate !!!" ;)

whatever they do, i just hope its not like CJ ,BIG SMOKE etc etc.....
the whole gangsta thing just doesnt connect with me...
and please no vast,empty lands like SA....man it took hours to reach another destination !! :eek:

still, i want an australian version with the beaches, the fosters(:p), the outback, the crocodiles, the jellyfishes and great whites (:p) and the stereotypical accent ! :D

English one would do better I can just imagine the 'chavs' on it being like "piss off you nit, you take it up the bellend. Not my fault your a real batty-boy. Because thats a load of shite." something like that. :p

England would have better characters but Australia would have a better landscape. Maybe the story line could be that a group of Poms rage war on us:p

Well it's killed some great features GTA SA had. In GTA SA, there was more freedom and stuff, GTA IV is a little limited, however the graphics make up for all of that and yes the gameplay has improved but for the non 360 or PS3 people, you need a monster computer to run it.

Users who are viewing this thread