Does Anyone Know.....

GloryX

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Does Anyone know when the game is coming out in Dubai, Thnx.

GloryX

School Cricketer
Can't buy from online stores becasue i don't have a credit card and my parents won't allow me to buy stuff from online

Params7

International Cricketer
UAE falls under PAL (Uk) region, so just head into a store where they sell PS3/X360 games and they should have it.

P

pcfan123

Can't buy from online stores becasue i don't have a credit card and my parents won't allow me to buy stuff from online

I hear this a lot on the forums unfortunately. Shopping online is slowing moving from a luxury to a necessity.

With a credit card you are never liable for fraudulent purchases, you might want to try and convince your parents to loosen up or they will be lagging behind the times.

Now, if the postal service in your country is ████, then I don't blame you. Nothing you can do about it. But buying with a credit card on a major retailers website is virtually 0 risk.

P Squared

International Coach
i used to live in dubai and cricket games release there the same time as they release all over the world

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Many banks offer pre-paid Visa cards, something I used when I was under 18 and there wasn't a credit card in the house, now I just have a Visa Debit. I know several banks here do prepaid cards at a small fee and they are fine to use on most websites (route it through PayPal otherwise).

P

pcfan123

You can also usually buy those pre-paid cards at any big retail store like Walmart, Target, K Mart etc.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors

The safest way for online purchasing is using the virtual card but as you said you will not be allowed to buy online, so wait for it in stores next to you.

Users who are viewing this thread