Does batting in the nets meet your expectations?

Does batting in the nets meet your expectations?

• It vastly exceeds my expectations

Votes: 27 34.2%
  • It exceeds my expectations

Votes: 34 43.0%
  • It meets my expectations

Votes: 10 12.7%
  • It does not meet my expectations

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • AC13 is better/Martyn/Fonz

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Batting is really nice, can't wait to try it in game.

Hard to say too much about the bowling/pitch as it could be quite different in game. Would definitely like a bit more zing/speed in the bowling. Isn't any sharp seam in the nets to really beat the edge.

In previous games, the pitch marker made it easier to bat, but not very realistic, you could set yourself up and then it was all about timing.

I thought removing it might be too risky, because that is all we have always been used to, but it is very realistic.

You almost find yourself having trigger movements now, anticipating where the ball is going to be, just like in real life you have a split second to execute. So well done team, i think this is amazing and i cannot wait!

I was a bit miffed when i saw 2014 release, but thanks for the nets so long, this will keep us busy :)

One thing i can say, i think getting big scores in this game is going to be hard work and lots of concentration, some luck and some skill, just like it should be. Well done team, i hope this game sells incredibly well, my pre order is in!

Users who are viewing this thread