Domineering Eagles - United we play, United we win!

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
but change the two allrounder to bowlers

----------

Four bowlers and each of them having at least one bonus point isn't too bad imo.

very very bad :mad:(:mad

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Let's forget what has happened and move on. Our next match is a FC match on a poor pitch against TLSP. Matt121 will be playing the FC match for sure, for the rest of the XI, I would love to hear the suggestions from all the people out here.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
yudi i have a idea send the bowlers of your team to learn from breet lee (pace bowler) and shane warne (spinner) :lol:p:lol

Addy

National Board President
Appointing a new coach might help, i want wasim akram right now :facepalm

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
agree with addy

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
One thing that bugged me was how we had like 7 bowlers bowling. Is there a way to fix this? We should only be playing 3-4 bowlers and 1-2 allrounders max!

Also, can you not edit the title of the thread after a game has recently being played? In all our games I've known the result before reading it by seeing this thread!

Monzi

Panel of Selectors
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
We do really need to do something....I wonder what i'll be...Some one should come up front and win this match for us....and One more thing is that,Dont make me bowl,Cause every all rounder in our team aint doing good.I am Bat-All rounder whereas Ahmad94 bowl-all rounder,But both of us have the same economy.I think Barack Obama should quit from Cricket.:p..He is doing worse when compared to this ability.:(

----------

Why dont we shuffle the batting order and the bowling line-up etc.,Until we get a perfect line-up.

We should better reduce some Pure Batsman.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
One thing that bugged me was how we had like 7 bowlers bowling. Is there a way to fix this? We should only be playing 3-4 bowlers and 1-2 allrounders max!
One more thing is that,Dont make me bowl,Cause every all rounder in our team aint doing good.I am Bat-All rounder whereas Ahmad94 bowl-all rounder
Such things are possible on Cricsim to some extent by assigning 99 as bowling average for those who don't wish to bowl. But for some strange reasons, MattW has decided not to implement this thing. :facepalm

Also, can you not edit the title of the thread after a game has recently being played? In all our games I've known the result before reading it by seeing this thread!
Alright! :thumbs

Why dont we shuffle the batting order and the bowling line-up etc.,Until we get a perfect line-up.

We should better reduce some Pure Batsman.
We are having just 3 pure batsmen (Kandy422, Gilly and Myself) in the XI, and all are in good form. It wouldn't make any sense to drop any of the three.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Poor pitch for the FC match against TLSP. I guess this lineup looks good. 3 pure batsmen, 1 wk, 1 batting AR, 2 bowling ARs, 4 pure bowlers.
Addy misses out as if need some spinners on a poor pitch.
Monzi, Ankurcshah, Ahmad94, Funknath and Obama will take care of the spin department whereas Covvy and Binnu will be the front-line pacers. Even Kandy422 can chip in with his medium pacers.

All in all, looks a perfect lineup for a poor pitch FC match. I would personally prefer that Monzi doesn't bowls. Will request MattW for the same and hoping he agrees to it.

1. Kandy422
2. Yudi
3. Gilly
4. Matt121+
5. Monzi
6. Ankurcshah
7. Ahmad94
8. Barack Obama
9. Funknath
10. Covvy*
11. Binnu

Monzi

Panel of Selectors
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Poor pitch for the FC match against TLSP. I guess this lineup looks good. 3 pure batsmen, 1 wk, 1 batting AR, 2 bowling ARs, 4 pure bowlers.
Addy misses out as if need some spinners on a poor pitch.
Monzi, Ankurcshah, Ahmad94, Funknath and Obama will take care of the spin department whereas Covvy and Binnu will be the front-line pacers. Even Kandy422 can chip in with his medium pacers.

All in all, looks a perfect lineup for a poor pitch FC match. I would personally prefer that Monzi doesn't bowls. Will request MattW for the same and hoping he agrees to it.

1. Kandy422
2. Yudi
3. Gilly
4. Matt121+
5. Monzi
6. Ankurcshah
7. Ahmad94
8. Barack Obama
9. Funknath
10. Covvy*
11. Binnu

I prefer Fast Bowlers to spinners...As our team record shows that the Fast bowlers do lot better than spinners...Anyway I am happy with the team.:)

Addy

National Board President
Not a very good decision leaving out your premier fast bowler, who had performed so well in the last match.:clap

Users who are viewing this thread