Problem: Don Bradman Cricket 14 Hanged my PS3 and now PS3 not loading any game

askhan

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Dear All,

I have bought Don Bradman Cricket 14 a month ago and it was running smooth. but few days ago it got stucked after playing a shot. It was keep showing stadium from different angle. i was force to shutdown my PS3 since if quite game option was not coming when i was pressing PS3 button on controller. After that my PS3 not loading any game. I have done all kind of reset e.g. format disk, restore factory settings etc.. but only hope it came that game was able to load but then after toss again its going into loops.. and due to this i am not able to play anyother game since its not loading at all.

Want to know if anyone of you had faced similar issue. I dont want to get my PS3 motherboard open.

Appreciate if anyone can assist me here.

Thanks
Regards
Azhar KHan

This happened to me a long time ago. My PS3 was hardly a year old. One fine day the game refused to load up so I hit the eject button and reinserted it and all I heard was a loud drop sound as if indicating the disc went off rails or something. I tried other games and the same happened. Sadly, I had to get the system repaired to get discs working again.

Dear All,

I have bought Don Bradman Cricket 14 a month ago and it was running smooth. but few days ago it got stucked after playing a shot. It was keep showing stadium from different angle. i was force to shutdown my PS3 since if quite game option was not coming when i was pressing PS3 button on controller. After that my PS3 not loading any game. I have done all kind of reset e.g. format disk, restore factory settings etc.. but only hope it came that game was able to load but then after toss again its going into loops.. and due to this i am not able to play anyother game since its not loading at all.

Want to know if anyone of you had faced similar issue. I dont want to get my PS3 motherboard open.

Appreciate if anyone can assist me here.

Thanks
Regards
Azhar KHan

Hassan, what was damaged? is it disk drive? so its not issue with cricket game it was coincident that cricket game was placed during that time. Any rought idea how much the repair cost you?

----------

DBC the executioner!

Did your ps3 have any last words?
I just forcefully shut down and 2 beeps came out. thats it

it happened on my 360 it kept showing stadiums but i shut it down and re opened it and never experienced this problem again

Hassan, what was damaged? is it disk drive? so its not issue with cricket game it was coincident that cricket game was placed during that time. Any rought idea how much the repair cost you?

Definitely the hard drive. The guy at the SONY Center repair shop said the lens needed to be replaced. These shopkeepers are not to be trusted with every word they say, though. In any case, I had to dish out Pakistani Rs. 8000 to get it done and over with. My PS3 still lives to play DBC 14.

Definitely the hard drive. The guy at the SONY Center repair shop said the lens needed to be replaced. These shopkeepers are not to be trusted with every word they say, though. In any case, I had to dish out Pakistani Rs. 8000 to get it done and over with. My PS3 still lives to play DBC 14.

Many thanks, i will go to Service center. Thanks for helping out.

The hard drive lens...

Playing Don Bradman 14 again

Dear All,

first of all thank you for your comments and valuable suggestion.. it was lense issue which is fixed now.. i have 3 queries here if anyone of you have any idea then please do let me know

1) can game CD break PS3 disk drive lens? like in my case it was hanged and i was force to shut down ps3 and after that i was not able to play any game

2) I havent played don bradman again after my PS3 fixed.. i am afraid if i play CD again then it could harm my console again? any suggestion? should i play by thinking it was just conicident?

3) Last time Game CD was looping when you start match and it shows line up and then weather then it goes back to line up and then again weather.. so it loops around, did anyone of you faced similar issue with this game

Thanks
Regards
Azhar Khan

Dear All,

first of all thank you for your comments and valuable suggestion.. it was lense issue which is fixed now.. i have 3 queries here if anyone of you have any idea then please do let me know

1) can game CD break PS3 disk drive lens? like in my case it was hanged and i was force to shut down ps3 and after that i was not able to play any game

2) I havent played don bradman again after my PS3 fixed.. i am afraid if i play CD again then it could harm my console again? any suggestion? should i play by thinking it was just conicident?

3) Last time Game CD was looping when you start match and it shows line up and then weather then it goes back to line up and then again weather.. so it loops around, did anyone of you faced similar issue with this game

Thanks
Regards
Azhar Khan
If you've got the fat PS3, that happened to me when I played Soul Calibur 4. The lens was the problem and I suspect that it was because I had the PS3 on a chair, which wasn't quite parallel to the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread