Don Bradman Cricket 14 is Big Ant?s Big Honour

You guys deserve a brand like this for your game for the amount of work you have put in. I am still in shock honestly...

And you are nervous? Hell even I am after hearing this and how the trailer might be now...for obvious reason :p damn it...should have made myself more presentable with a custom suit and tie in CA...

Did you ever think you would bat with Bradman?

BTW the shot above is from the game - you can play in B&W filters, etc..

----------

Hey Ross quick question but did you have to think really hard how to use his name because i would imagine some people will wonder why it isnt Sir Donald Bradmans Cricket 14 instead of Don Bradman Cricket 14.

It's not for me to talk about the great man and what he might have wished but the foundation would prefer the "Sir" was not in the title, I think this goes to how humble he was in real life.

Hey Ross quick question but did you have to think really hard how to use his name because i would imagine some people will wonder why it isnt Sir Donald Bradmans Cricket 14 instead of Don Bradman Cricket 14.

I was thinking about the same. Why isn't it Sir Don Bradman's Cricket 14?

EDIT: Late again. Oh thats nice of them.

Did you ever think you would bat with Bradman?

BTW the shot above is from the game - you can play in B&W filters, etc..

Shyt man....this is insane stuffs...

I would have been happy batting with chris martin...

Damn...

When did you guys acquire this license? Has it been a recent development?

An interesting point actually, but I'm sure these things were decided by the Bradman Protection Society (or whatever it is called)

Shyt man....this is insane stuffs...

I would have been happy batting with chris martin...

Damn...

When did you guys acquire this license? Has it been a recent development?

A long time ago, as soon as we could show the quality of the game :)

PS: See, I can keep a secret! :p

Ross, when talking about the AI fielding you said that there were development testing tools to turn on super AI but they wouldn't be available in the game.

....what do you call Bradman then? :D

So does this mark the beginning of an awesome one month promotional campaign ??

Everyone will be pleased to know that I kindly posted the link to Matt W's article on the Ashes 2013 FB page, just in case anyone were interested :)

Users who are viewing this thread