Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross, the new screen shot on Facebook looks fantastic!:yes

Really stepped up the marketing on facebook.

Fantastic really, getting some momentum for the game now!

Look at how many likes and people talking about the game since the photos started going up!

eN2nKh0.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2014-03-30 20.25.40.png
    Screenshot 2014-03-30 20.25.40.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Ross please post High resolution pics on Facebook like MattW...Its too small to look at the details in the pic...:yes

I think a week or so packed with an increased social media presence is the best marketing plan they could of gone for... show the masses how good this game is going to be... and they only have to wait a week to get it... genius at work!!

Ross please post High resolution pics on Facebook like MattW.
It takes minutes to get to my level of social media mastery.

Then again, considering Ross' attempts at posting photos on here, I'm surprised the screenshots are the right way up. :p

It takes minutes to get to my level of social media mastery.

Then again, considering Ross' attempts at posting photos on here, I'm surprised the screenshots are the right way up. :p

Yeah he himself has admitted that he is nod good at these uploading stuff....:D:lol

Yeah he himself has admitted that he is nod good at these uploading stuff....:D:lol

My iPhone does it on purpose to make me look stupid...

----------

Facebook lowers the resolution.

Thats rotten luck AP. I really feel for you. I hope you can get a cheap Used one.

Warranty was over thus I got hold of my toolkit and tore apart my ps3. I thought that power and eject button chip must be messed up as none of them were working. And my guess was right. Now ps3 is working :cheers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread