Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it needs to be some random forum member's birthday for Ross to announce the release date.

Well Ross, it's way past your birthday. So are you releasing it on your wife's birthday? At least that won't be too random. :p

I think Ross should announce the game on my birthday!

I can wait until next June; can all of you? :P

I think Ross should announce the game on my birthday!

I can wait until next June; can all of you? :P

er, no! :)

6 weeks today till ashes first test; 2 weeks before ashes will be release day; 3 - 4 weeks between release and announcement= tomorrow or next week for "r a day..."

this is where i am putting my money*

imaginary money, i am a pauper.

Ross!! 29th october is my birthday..it's also a lucky day for me and my family..it can be lucky for you too if u want!! :lol

Big Ross,,,if the Aussies win this T20 match today,,,will you give us a date? So that the Aussie lads in India can start spreading the word to Dhoni and his fellow team-mates about DBC14 coming soon

Uh...anyone having a birthday tomorrow? :p

----------

Oh right! Forgot there is a match right now. See you later. :eek:

Big Ross,,,if the Aussies win this T20 match today,,,will you give us a date? So that the Aussie lads in India can start spreading the word to Dhoni and his fellow team-mates about DBC14 coming soon

Dhoni knows all about it. It was almost "Dhoni's Cricket 14 bought to you by Pepsi in association with Samsung and the BCCI, presented by TATA"

Last edited:
Dhoni knows all about it. It was almost "Dhoni's Cricket 14 bought to you by Pepsi in association with Samsung and the BCCI, presented by TATA"

Yeah Dave, but he doesn't know about the release date, the sooner he knows, he can start pre-orders for his team and cousins, even neighbours

Ross' refusal to tell him the release date was actually the biggest sticking point. he was convinced the game was cancelled. you can still find him bleating on here from time to time under the user name duded

Ross' refusal to tell him the release date was actually the biggest sticking point. he was convinced the game was cancelled. you can still find him bleating on here from time to time under the user name duded

"Duded" lol,,,oh yeah! Dhoni and Tendulkar can make up for India market, buying for their friends and relatives, lol

Big Ross, get the word to India now about the date and let the world vibrate of the news

Dhoni just sent me a direct message on twitter during the innings change, saying if the date is announced before the 1st ODI, he'll pre-order 1000 copies to make up for the "1000 reasons why he's not on the cover of DBC14"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread