Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is someone else having the game causing suffering? Can't just be happy for them?

To be honest i feel it is a tad unfair to keep the game from most, and some can already buy it. But I can understand why and how these things work. Would love an early release though :)

Why is someone else having the game causing suffering? Can't just be happy for them?

Never. I am a cynical bastard who hates people. I look forward to the apocalypse where all evidence of the human race will be flushed away. Hang on a sec, I'm catching the snowy virus! I'm screwed.

Last edited:
...they call him NoahLeName...

5978.jpg

I emailed Btgames about breaking the street date,,,they are receiving stock on Wed, and wont break the date since they face a R50 000 fine and lose their contract with the supplier, and no retailer has broken the date as no stock has arrived yet..

Friday is gonna be a long wait for me and Im on leave this whole week

flipkart who has lowered the price to Rs.3999?
Don Bradman Cricket 14 Games, PS3 - Price In India. Buy Don Bradman Cricket 14 Games, PS3 Online at Flipkart.com

I emailed Btgames about breaking the street date,,,they are receiving stock on Wed, and wont break the date since they face a R50 000 fine and lose their contract with the supplier, and no retailer has broken the date as no stock has arrived yet..

Friday is gonna be a long wait for me and Im on leave this whole week

I feel your pain, Also tried to convince Terry to break street date. Friday is going to hell, gona be at the store at 09:00 when they open, then I have to go to work with the copy and work the whole day. But atleast getting the steelbook. And the wife is visiting her sister in Cape Town so I have the whole weekend.

I feel your pain, Also tried to convince Terry to break street date. Friday is going to hell, gona be at the store at 09:00 when they open, then I have to go to work with the copy and work the whole day. But atleast getting the steelbook. And the wife is visiting her sister in Cape Town so I have the whole weekend.

Ha! I've also been on Terry's case. Damnation!

My wife is trying to get all social this weekend. I've told her not to even glance in my direction for 72 hours starting Friday 5pm.

@Exo - can't my wife go hang with yours if she is in CT? Get her off my case. She's pretty much ok most of the time ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread