Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No DLC plans at this stage.

At the moment I think everything will be free until the next version, that could only change if we get some licenses that cost us a lot and are so awesome that people think it worth paying for.

No DLC plans at this stage.

At the moment I think everything will be free until the next version, that could only change if we get some licenses that cost us a lot and are so awesome that people think it worth paying for.

World Cup? :D

Citation required. :)

The agent for Cricket Australia and also the representative of Cricket Australia that sent me the cease and desist on Fegan's call both told me that "you guys" had the license - are they incorrect?

Last edited:
I've been away for a little while and I'm not 100% up to speed so I appreciate that this question may have been asked many times already, but I see no mention in the first post and this thread is 1052 pages long... So I'm sorry in advance for the annoyance, but...

Now we're in June, what specific date will the game be released for PC? I had hoped I'd be able to play this a bit before the football World Cup... For the duration of the tournament, cricket won't really be on my agenda...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. Just noticed it in the title of the thread now - was I stupid enough to miss that or has it just been edited in? Sorry if it's the former :p.

The agent for Cricket Australia and also the representative of Cricket Australia that sent me the cease and desist on Fegan's call both told me that "you guys" had the license - are they incorrect?

Well obviously I'm not going to answer that. If you were seriously interested you'd have to approach the ICC and see what the situation was.

Happy to comment on stuff that's public knowledge, but I've not seen any talk of that?

Well obviously I'm not going to answer that. If you were seriously interested you'd have to approach the ICC and see what the situation was.

Happy to comment on stuff that's public knowledge, but I've not seen any talk of that?

Well you asked for the citation :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread