Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the replies Chief. As you can probably tell I haven't bought a game through steam for a good while now with most of my new titles over the past few years released on Origin.

I've read a few people on here that aren't familiar to Steam are a bit annoyed about going online to play etc and It reminds me of all of the public outcry when I first got steam for half- life 2 back in Nov 2004 (Hard to believe that's nearly 10 years ago!) Anyway all that is forgotten about once downloaded and it's a great system to keep fully up to date with patches, news and community/ friends.

The one thing I noticed when on steam last night, also mentioned here earlier, is the lack of exposure for upcoming releases on the steam homepage due to the steam sale, with no pre-release chart or features. I really hope this doesn't impact too much on the PC release of DBC14.

The one thing I noticed when on steam last night, also mentioned here earlier, is the lack of exposure for upcoming releases on the steam homepage due to the steam sale, with no pre-release chart or features. I really hope this doesn't impact too much on the PC release of DBC14.

One of the good (and sometimes bad) things about Steam is that they don't sell any of their marketing: they curate it themselves. So it's kind of pot-luck whether you get support.

But yeah: support during the Steam Summer sale is probably going to be all elsewhere. There will be a pretty heavy reliance on marketing outside of that eco-system instead.

1.8, not 1.18, but yes, even that is quite small a figure

Ashesh cricket hard disk requirement was 4 to 6 gb, & how that turned out for us?
Yes I believe its less than other games but its like skyrim(yes i compred it to DBC14) 5 gb but you can play it like more than 200 hrs.

If I'm not wrong, 1.8 is the download size, not the installation size.

Cant wait to play the game

Can someone please start creating the squads with correct names for PC as well may be from the creators threads like revolution studios, Biggs kit etc

...real teams already exist - they've existed for about a whole year now: and console people have been using them since the console launch.

I'd recommend getting the Cricket Academy demo from Steam and have a little poke around...

A mod-friendly release shall be released later today, Friday 23 May 2014 (Australian Time).

Will the game release on friday

Will I be able to buy Dbc on Thursday as a physical copy or will I have to buy it through steam?

Will the game release on friday

The release date is literally in the thread title!!!!

What mod friendly release?

That's the new CA that's available on Steam; its designed to support modding so people know what can be done before the final PC release

i need answer for following questions, please someone answer
1) i am planning to purchase DBC thru steam, there are frequent powercuts in my area, i fear that the download might stop halfway due to powercuts, can i redownload from where i left?
2)i have 2 pcs in my home, can i play the same game which i downloaded in first pc on the other?
3) will there be something like license key generated for my account so that i can use that license later if i uninstall and reinstall?

^
1) Yes
2) Not sure about this..
3) Your purchase will be linked to your Steam account. So no matter where you login from or how many times you format your system, the game will be present in your library.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread