Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
About 24 hours to go. I am happy with the pre-download option. My download should be done in about a couple of hours from now.

Meanwhile...

attachment.php

#MyLastChanceToBrag

Attachments

• WhileYouWait.png
    WhileYouWait.png
    41.5 KB · Views: 228
Unfortunately, I have to go to work... someones gotta pay the bills around here.

Pre Loading

Just Started, Going Great by Standard of airtel 3g in India:D

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    12.9 KB · Views: 50
In steam page they have mentioned like offer will end in 43 hrs. So according to this, game will unlock in steam at 26th june around 9.30pm in Indian standard time.

Last edited:
I started pre-loading and the DBC14 Demo disappeared from my library on steam. Does this mean I will no longer be able to play the demo?

Oh well, it's only two days.. but I could have done a little bit more practice before the release. :spy

The demo is still there for me.

----------

i added dbc14 to cart, proceeded to pay via visa, entered card details, on next page it says my card information has been declined by my bank.

I had this issue before trying to buy another game. It turned out that my card had been blocked by my bank (LLoyds) because they thought it was a fraudulent transaction!

I had to phone LLoyds to get it sorted but they were very helpful.

----------

How big is the download on steam? I only have limited download capacity per month and would like to know how much of my monthly data would be chewed up if downloaded.

Cheers

1.8 GB and that is some problem for people like me. :(

Also dont forget any future patches. Am I right in saying that patch 2 will be released this Friday or does the PC version already have it applied?

I started pre-loading and the DBC14 Demo disappeared from my library on steam. Does this mean I will no longer be able to play the demo?

Oh well, it's only two days.. but I could have done a little bit more practice before the release. :spy

I'll look into it now. Is this happening for anyone else?

----------

Glad the turned the preloading on for us, apparently it's meant for large games (as in many gigs).

preloaded the game , already searched for ways for bypassing release date after preload :P

want to play this game NOOWWW :(

I just made another Steam account to download the 'demo' after I had the full game. It wouldn't let me otherwise, and it doesn't let me run the demo while logged in with my main account that owns the game itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread