Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the first time I am waiting for opponent to declare, they have went past 400 runs and oh boy, great challenge to own & earn your wickets!

My first match career stats :
1st innings - 5/62(20 overs) and 0 with bat.
2nd innings - 3/74 runs(34 overs), still in progress.

what are you using to capture the videos on PC?

Hi Guys,

Anyone experiencing crashing after the completion of a game? Only playing career mode.

My PC Specs:
Toshiba L850 laptop
RAM: 8GB
Video card: ATI AMD Radeon HD 7600M

Simply Awesome !
working from home..last minute plan after I saw gates opened to DBC14.

Practicing hard..:)

Hope to play with you guys soon..

Online working great tonight, little laggy during the second game. FWIW @HBK619 Matt was bowled with the ball going through the batsmans legs... other than that, lag was perfectly acceptable and two wins means I'm not as terrible as I was initially against our dear leader...

question? can I transfer my PS 3 career to PC. It's great BTW I'm loving the PC version. I might stay single this summer.

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling to see if it fixed the crash. The game still crashes trying when selecting casual mode.

Online working great tonight, little laggy during the second game. FWIW @HBK619 Matt was bowled with the ball going through the batsmans legs... other than that, lag was perfectly acceptable and two wins means I'm not as terrible as I was initially against our dear leader...

I just had this dismissal in career mode as well.

my first match was on legend mode straight away :p
First ball Chris gayle bowled ashwin :facepalm, later i came to know that i didnt select invert batting in controls :facepalm

and first test match in legend mode SA vs SL, SL batting first scored 35 of my first over :eek: :facepalm
480 allout in 96 overs :mad ( 5 RR)

Please use more emoticons.

my first match was on legend mode straight away :p
First ball Chris gayle bowled ashwin :facepalm, later i came to know that i didnt select invert batting in controls :facepalm

and first test match in legend mode SA vs SL, SL batting first scored 35 of my first over :eek: :facepalm
480 allout in 96 overs :mad ( 5 RR)

First match patch 2 on Legend -what did you expect? :eek: :facepalm :noway :thumbs :cheers

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling to see if it fixed the crash. The game still crashes trying when selecting casual mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread