Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dutch

@Dutch; I curse you for bringing up the idea to make the start up screen to wait for user's interruption. :p Possibility of we waiting and pressing the resume button to proceed(every match) >>>>> Possibility of Rain within a season(once in a while).

My idea was confused with something zimrahil was alluding to: in the beta version the load times were very quick that it skipped the weather report. That has been fixed.

My idea, and hope, is that the scoreboard, which if you look in replay mode at is fully functioning and accurate, can be zoomed in on with a button or come up at the end of an over or every five overs or whatever.

It looks great and it is a very helpful way to keep track of the current match situation.

Same thing applies tp the state of the ball which has been exquisetly detailed but cant be seen...

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@Dutch I thought it was clear I blamed you because you were not around and Zim was - that's how we roll at Big Ant :p

@HBK619 See above and add to list.

Yes everyone keep blaming Dutch- it's only right :p

Plus people moaning waiting a few extra seconds, bet these same people waste time checking fields cause of no radar :p

jebez

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Avast antivirus says cricket2014.exe as malware and it deletes that file. Now when i launch the game it says "Failed to Start Game (Missing Executable)". What should i do now?

D

Dutch

Avast antivirus says cricket2014.exe as malware and it deletes that file. Now when i launch the game it says "Failed to Start Game (Missing Executable)". What should i do now?

How did you download the file?

jebez

School Cricketer
How did you download the file?

through steam. My avast antivirus said cricket2014.exe as malware when i execute through steam. May i have to uninstall and re-download everything?

grkrama

National Board President
use windows security essentials if you are on win7 or something if on win 8 you should already have windows defenders which is as good as avast.

jebez

School Cricketer
uninstall just avast....

yes i did but still problem not solved. Gonna delete local content and re-download everything :facepalm

----------

use windows security essentials if you are on win7 or something if on win 8 you should already have windows defenders which is as good as avast.

Thank you. Downloading Microsoft Security Essentials.

B

Bigby Wolf

I did not face any such problem in dbc 14 having avast antivirus 2014

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Ok, I tried using the "Get Best" today and failed again on each occasion. Sometimes it gets stuck at 1/79, sometimes at 5/79, 6/79, 10/79, 12/79. 12 is the maximum I have reached so far. Am I the only one?

Any tips, suggestions as to what I could try next? Connection seems to be fine as I had the ping window open and didn't experience a single request timed out or packet loss. Playing with fake names certainly takes a bit of sheen out of the Career mode..

D

Dutch

yes i did but still problem not solved. Gonna delete local content and re-download everything :facepalm

----------

Thank you. Downloading Microsoft Security Essentials.

You dont need to download it all again....just go into Avast, into quarantine and tell it to put the file it deleted back and to ignore it.....job done.

jebez

School Cricketer
You dont need to download it all again....just go into Avast, into quarantine and tell it to put the file it deleted back and to ignore it.....job done.

Go to your library > right click DBC14 > Properties > Local Files > Verify integrity
It works for me:cheers and saved my time and bandwidth :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread