Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fonz, I have to say you appear to be a sad existence. This thread has been running for three months and in three weeks you have already made the top ten most posters. You waste much of your time on a cricket forum just to troll everyone and go square on with a gaming production company's CEO. What is your point? What are you trying to achieve? Is this an ego trip? Are you just trying to pick a fight? If you are trying to pick a fight, you may be on the wrong forum. May I direct you to here: Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums. In the mean time can you stop clogging up this forum with your shit? You really have little purpose and as I said, only a sad existence would waste their time on a forum just to stir some shit. Get a life and do something useful with yourself.

^This

What I meant but I'm not articulating myself very well tonight.

You obviously missed this post from me.

Took you a while in the reply box to think that one up mate! Considering I'd already deleted that poorly worded post on my part!

I have this rather apt image of you sitting there, racking your brains for something witty for over 5 minutes, and it makes me very happy! You've indirectly answered most of my questions about yourself, which is fabulous!

Good day mate! Tell your parents you shouldn't get grounded again!

Fonz, I have to say you appear to be a sad existence. This thread has been running for three months and in three weeks you have already made the top ten most posters. You waste much of your time on a cricket forum just to troll everyone and go square on with a gaming production company's CEO. What is your point? What are you trying to achieve? Is this an ego trip? Are you just trying to pick a fight? If you are trying to pick a fight, you may be on the wrong forum. May I direct you to here: Wrestling Forum. In the mean time can you stop clogging up this forum with your shit? You really have little purpose and as I said, only a sad existence would waste their time on a forum just to stir some shit. Get a life and do something useful with yourself.

This is just another poorly coded "go away" message.

If you know how wonderful the game is, and don't care when it is released, why bother posting?

If you think trying to find out when the game will release is "stirring shit" then maybe North Korea is the right place for you to call home.

You folks are sure going to miss this thread when the release date is revealed.

Don't worry. There will be a "when it the patch coming?" thread because someone spotted a issue with openers' runrates in year 17 of career mode.

Don't worry. There will be a "when it the patch coming?" thread because someone spotted a issue with openers' runrates in year 17 of career mode.
I'm expecting the first one to be someone asking for the keyboard controls.

If you know how wonderful the game is, and don't care when it is released, why bother posting?

If you think trying to find out when the game will release is "stirring shit" then maybe North Korea is the right place for you to call home.
You are exactly the sort of person I would bowl at rather than the stumps, your head would make rather good target practice as it is obviously quite large and almost impossible to miss...

You are exactly the sort of person I would bowl at rather than the stumps, your head would make rather good target practice as it is obviously quite large and almost impossible to miss...

Obvious answer.

Fetch that from the stands.

Kenya+v+Bermuda+ICC+Cricket+World+Cup+Qualifier+SnCGxJKPqZ7l.jpg

You folks are sure going to miss this thread when the release date is revealed.

I will, it has performed a task and obviously continues to do so.

better start ideas on a new thread where all of the pointless posts and trolls can thrive

I don't know how wonderful the game is, however as a fan of cricket and cricket video games I am excited for the prospect this game is. I don't think from the videos we have seen whether we can yet judge on how good the game is. I will never truly know how wonderful it is until it is in my PS3. I would like this time to be the time that bests suits BA, because ultimately I do want sequels and in general want well for BA as I think their service to niche sports markets is admirable.

I post here because a) I am excited for the game and endeavour to find out as much as I can about it and b) find Planet Cricket is a small community of people with a similar passion for cricket and cricket gaming. It's a shame people like you come along with what appears to be a sole purpose of pissing everyone off.

I am all for questioning the developer, but to a point; you have gone about it very poorly, at times personally attacking Ross and coming across as a complete dick. For all I know you could be a top bloke, but you have acted pretty terribly. As well as this, all those stupid conspiracy theories by you and others that portray Ross as a lying sod are disrespectful to him due to his track record and utter honesty. He deserves a certain amount of respect, as has been said before, he doesn't have to go on here. In fact, his publisher told him NOT to be on here. Yet he has been on here everyday, no blemish, and interacted with the community in an upfront manner. He hasn't taken any shortcuts.

I'm not suggesting you go away, because at times you have displayed some actual humanity. I just suggest you stop being a troll and fuelling fire, and start interacting with the community in an actually decent manner. Have a good one.

I will, it has performed a task and obviously continues to do so.

Maybe the admins could change this into an off topic thread for Big Ant part of the forum after the release date is announced.

Last edited:
I don't know how wonderful the game is, however as a fan of cricket and cricket video games I am excited for the prospect this game is. I don't think from the videos we have seen whether we can yet judge on how good the game is. I will never truly know how wonderful it is until it is in my PS3. I would like this time to be the time that bests suits BA, because ultimately I do want sequels and in general want well for BA as I think their service to niche sports markets is admirable.

I post here because a) I am excited for the game and endeavour to find out as much as I can about it and b) find Planet Cricket is a small community of people with a similar passion for cricket and cricket gaming. It's a shame people like you come along with what appears to be a sole purpose of pissing everyone off.

I am all for questioning the developer, but to a point; you have gone about it very poorly, at times personally attacking Ross and coming across as a complete dick. For all I know you could be a top bloke, but you have acted pretty terribly. As well as this, all those stupid conspiracy theories by you and others that portray Ross as a lying sod are disrespectful to him due to his track record and utter honesty. He deserves a certain amount of respect, as has been said before, he doesn't have to go on here. In fact, his publisher told him NOT to be on here. Yet he has been on here everyday, no blemish, and interacted with the community in an upfront manner. He hasn't taken any shortcuts.

I'm not suggesting you go away, because at times you have displayed some actual humanity. I just suggest you stop being a troll and fuelling fire, and start interacting with the community in an actually decent manner. Have a good one.

Calling me a "dick" and a "troll" is not exactly an example of being "decent".

This forum is not owned or run by Ross and I suggest you have a close look at some of his responses to understand how biased you are being. He is frequently highly offensive towards people who even mildly question him.

I am simply explaining my point of view and providing some links to information that may be of interest to forum members.

For example, here is a review of AFL Live by gamearena - AFL Live Review - Game Reviews - BigPond GameArena and a review of Pirate Blast Pirate Blast Review for Wii: Pirate Blast Isn't A Blast - GameFAQs both by Bigant.

How much evidence would you need to persuade you that Bigant's games are usually mediocre? And given that, is your massive enthusiasm and that of a very small number of others on this forum actually justified?

may I respectfully suggest that you stop telling other people how to think and what to believe. There are issues with Bigant as there are with every games developer and pretending otherwise is not going to convince everybody of how great this game is.

Is there anything wrong with fair comment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread