Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dunno, I think Scotland would have a shot against New Zealand...
Then For you, Scotland may even win the World Cup 2015.
Just don't hate Teams because of their recent performances overseas.
A good Team is one which can learn from it's mistakes fastly.

:wave

Awesome performance by the Black Caps.

NZ literally escaped from the claws of Kohli & Dhoni.

So don't fly NZ pals, we always let host win first match of series. We are from land of respect and culture..

Next time it will be fried KIWI in dinner !

Right. Move on.......shears are ready.......this is not the cricket discussion forum.....

I wanted to purchase gamepad after announcement of release date, But I couldn't wait, so I ordered it. I have been playing FIFA 14 with keyboard. I'll see tomorrow what's the difference b/w Keyboard & gamepad.

Just forget about it then.
Do you think by keeping on about the release of the game it will make the slightest difference?

Just forget about it then.
Do you think by keeping on about the release of the game it will make the slightest difference?

This is release date discussion forum, so guys have to talk about release date no matter what it is..........If we don't talk about this kind of stuff then this forum would have got only 7-8 pages, But no wait, This is around 600 pages......great job Guys.....:clap

Well it's about time the thread was closed. It's totally irrelevant.
What is the point in the endless speculation?

Sigh.......you know things are dire in cricket gaming land when all we can talk about is the speculation of whether speculating about the validity of speculation is on the agenda......................

----------

Lets face it guys. We are just bored. We haven't had a decent game for years and are suffering from post release trauma after the Ashes 2013 farce. What a roller coaster it has been. Last thing we need though is to become dickheads to each other so lets play it cool and just do what we have been doing: waiting and hoping.

OK lets just close down this forum till game is released then re open it and we can speculate about don bradman 2015 release date.:p

You can edit the kits from a variety of preset pattens and choice of colours, but otherwise it's what's provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread