Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it interesting that they haven't announced it yet. In my prior experience, albeit limited, the majority of Tru Blu announcements are around 10am-2pm

Tru Blu also have offices in the UK. HES if my memory serves me correctly is the name of the company. Perhaps this has something to do with it.

Remember one of the updates last year we had to wait until UK time due to an embargo.

Most of Tru Blu/Big Ant games previously have had an Australian focus. ie. AFL, Rugby League.

That would be my guess...

Seeing that their two biggest markets are Australia and UK, it seems they would reveal the release date at a time when reasonable amount of people are awake in both the countries :p! (which I think would be in the next hour or two)

I find it interesting that they haven't announced it yet. In my prior experience, albeit limited, the majority of Tru Blu announcements are around 10am-2pm

Very interesting. I get a feeling this is not going to be their usual "release announcement 4 weeks prior to release". Possibly, Ross is just going to tell us the release date without any fan-fare. Their PR campaign will be launched only 4 weeks prior to release. Still hoping for a Q1 release, will be very disappointing if it's any later than that.

Yep. Even I feel it isn't gonna be the usual 3-4 weeks from announcement as they are planning for a same-day worldwide release as much as possible.

I think they will leave it till the last hour/minute 23h59 of the last day of January, Melbourne time

Its gonna be a loooong day for me here at work!!!

Beer is what I'll need when I knock off :cheers

Best way to pass the time = watch New Zealand DESTROY India right now!:thumbs

Meanwhile we talk about fact that New-Zealand has been white washed last two series in Bangladesh against Bangladesh.....

Results | Bangladesh v New Zealand | ESPN Cricinfo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
So Newzealand next task to win a series against bangladesh against Bangladesh......We have to wait for next two iterations of DBC game i guess..

Meanwhile we talk about fact that New-Zealand has been white washed last two series in Bangladesh against Bangladesh.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
So Newzealand next task to win a series against bangladesh against Bangladesh......We have to wait for next two iterations of DBC game i guess..

Pretty embarrasing for india to lose this series against us then, hey?

Nah....I am glad they are losing badly. There are some members in the team that need to go if we have any chance of doing well in the next WC. That wouldnt have happened if we continued playing on dead tracks in India. Am glad we lost the series in SA and even happier that New Zealand beat us convincingly in all the matches. Wow....it wasnt even a competition....Well played NZ (its awesome to see Ross Taylor in such form!!!)

Yes obviously just for now......

At-least India Has won both test and odi series in NewZealand

But NewZealand never won series in india.....This is more embarrasing

----------

Got 'Em

Would it kill you issue to be even remotely gracious in defeat?

Check above ^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread