Not open for further replies.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Aww..you missed new info about the release date on page 804. But since you skipped it, your loss :p

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
The retailers are probably used to all their games coming in each month being known before the end of the previous month, with an exact date they'll receive them.

If Tru Blu come along and do it differently, then the normal ways they'd check that info won't be right, and thus the info that a random person responding to an email has access to won't be reliable.

They will seemingly be surprising retailers with the exact release date as much as they are surprising us.

Also remember - there were companies that sent out dispatch notices to people saying their console copies of Ashes Cricket 2013 were on their way in June.

I read today on SA website shared by Matt that it is confirmed for march (let alone PS3 they were publishing PS4) so what to trust.
My point was more that Ross has mentioned that being included in catalogues is part of their marketing, so it's the appearance at all and not the specific info that is of note.

Wuzi

School Cricketer
Let me spell it out for you, they don't know what day they will receive it, but its not going to be in March.

:facepalm As a million people have already said... just because the release date hasn't come as soon as many people here seem to have liked, doesn't mean that March isn't the month of release. If it is pushed back beyond March, it would be April, so it's not like you have to wait many months more.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
We know that Tru blu are trying worldwide release of the game but what about Steelbook....Is it available worldwide as well or subjected to limited countries only??

issue

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
We know that Tru blu are trying worldwide release of the game but what about Steelbook....Is it available worldwide as well or subjected to limited countries only??

Its already said that "Steel book edition" will be released worldwide....

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

My understanding is that this is the aim but it is for Tru Blu to confirm that it has occurred.

xvalerianx

Club Captain
My understanding is that this is the aim but it is for Tru Blu to confirm that it has occurred.

Am sorry if this has been answered before but have the disks already been printed and shipped to most places?My understanding was that we were still awaiting approval for the Day one patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread