Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem to know all the right names..... :noway

Anyway.... *if* I do protection routines be sure to understand that it will happen to you after many years of career mode and you will likely just get that perfect ball every now and again... and perhaps get dropped for no good reason. In single player your guys will get tired and the opposition might just whack you around the park, a lot - it wont happen all the time, just in finals and when it counts.

This sort of protection is so much harder to get through and find/fix than the traditional and immediate disk is not working/game wont run.

Forced to open the bowling with Scott Muller?

From what we've been told... all of them. Also, do you LOVE LAMP?

Just wanted to know why the statement that game will release before october or in october has changed to game will release in 2013?

good question.... may be Ross wants to keep Mike F guessing....

There was never a statement like that, ever... Balkeet's just making stuff up as usual.

I will buy BOTH !! along with Amnesia 2 , Battlefield 4, GTA V, Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag and Plants vs Zombies 2 It's about time.

back on thread : Ross regarding release of the game what are your expectations regarding sales ? Which country do think will sell most copies ? India / Austrailia or England ?

You forgot to put South Africa there, I'm sure we will be amongst the top sellers, we are hungry for a good cricket game, and DBC14 has proved to be that game, can't wait to have it on my PS3

As Miles says (creator of the Football Manager series) because of the economic situation in places like India and Pakistan they are more likely to pirate the game whereas in developed countries (Such as England and Australia) they tend to buy the game. You're never going to change this.

As Miles says (creator of the Football Manager series) because of the economic situation in places like India and Pakistan they are more likely to pirate the game whereas in developed countries (Such as England and Australia) they tend to buy the game. You're never going to change this.

Well; not in the short-term - perhaps as India/Pakistan develop, then people will be more able to afford the games and then buy them... Also; my impression is that a fair bit of the privacy is accidental - people buy cheap, knock-off versions of games under the impression that they have the real thing...

I have a well known and easy suggestion for BigAnt to eradicate piracy.... just make the online mode unavailable for pirated versions of the game..... :spy

Well; not in the short-term - perhaps as India/Pakistan develop, then people will be more able to afford the games and then buy them... Also; my impression is that a fair bit of the privacy is accidental - people buy cheap, knock-off versions of games under the impression that they have the real thing...

By knock-offs you mean burnt disks? Any kid could hack an old playstation but these days it's not easy (but not impossible) to have a hacked console that can play burnt games.

Chipped is what we used to call it I think, although I was never tech-savvy enough for one.

Back to topic, I'm just happy that the release date is still fixed for 2013. A delay will definitely be sad, but at least I can take heart from the fact that I'll be playing it pretty soon down the line.

Back to topic, I'm just happy that the release date is still fixed for 2013. A delay will definitely be sad, but at least I can take heart from the fact that I'll be playing it pretty soon down the line.

December 2013 won't be soon. (If it will be delayed till December)

^ It would still be 2013, which would be enough for me :yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread