Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back on topic:

1. I'll admire the steelcase
2. Read the back of the box over and over again
3. Set up the Wi-fi

CA getting update today and I forgot to pack in my controller so cant play at work damnit

off topic.... is it possible to have 3,4 different hights for the bowling machine in the CA?
only asking-*

*begging for it.......

moving is too mainstream.......
hiding in a closed room* is the answer

(with no clock and window)

Or, and this might seem frightening, put everything in perspective, go for a run, enjoy life, be grateful for all you have and wait for the darn thing to turn up one day.

Or, and this might seem frightening, put everything in perspective, go for a run, enjoy life, be grateful for all you have and wait for the darn thing to turn up one day.
Sounds like some PC gamers when you asked them about Diablo 3 back in the day

turtle-shell-myth-660.jpg

Getting Wickets in Test Cricket

I AC09 when I bowled I had a team out in 20- 50 overs and that was on a hard difficulty will this game have better difficulty andbe harder then other cricket games? Cheers:cheers

Ok seriously... why the hell did this need a new thread?

Should have put it in the release date thread so we can get to 1000 pages

I think we will have to wait and see how well the attributes and skills have been implemented in the game and how that translates into the scoring rate and wickets rate.

This has been asked before.... Somewhere I know.... I just cant find it.... But seeing as we are trying to get more posts I am going to ask away.

Can we adjust the difficulty in the middle of career mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread