Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, we do... but in a weird twisted world where paperwork and taxes are more important than the tyranny of distance, the disks in Singapore were made in Germany!

In another twist, the folks in Germany that purchase it will be getting theirs imported back to where they were originally manufactured some weeks ago.

#CrazyWorld

Don't tell this to @dhump. He's gonna go crazy :p

----------

There you go!

You gotta tell me whom to bribe to get the game shipped by next week.

Can honestly say I never saw a cricket pitch in Singapore, and I've been there a few times... so I've learned something today.

Matt's undeleted 10% of my and @Ross' posts to get us across the line?...

C'mon Biggs, we don't need any help in getting to the magical 1000. This forum will do it in a canter.

I was there this time last year and walking around I saw a couple of games of cricket. Mostly ex-pats obviously but a lot of people at the grounds as well.

Good on them though. Hopefully it starts to get a more local following. Despite the Hong Kong side in the T20 world cup being mainly expats (from memory) at least that is a start.

Last edited:
I can't go into the specifics, especially as I am not privy to all of them, however you would understand that the fact that the game is breaking all over the place means that there is a chance of it getting earlier than the 11th in the UK but I would be giving false hope to say to expect it.

Awesome.

We will be taking this as a confirmation of the game being released way before the 11th in UK.

I thought Tru Blu did all that in Australia - or is that just printing the insert for the box?

So where are the UK copies being imported from - Germany as well?

They are a mix of both from Australia and Germany. There is manufacturing in both Germany and Australia of disks, printing is elsewhere again. For security the assembly is done at the manufacturing plants or at the publisher.

----------

Matt's undeleted 10% of my and @Ross' posts to get us across the line?...

So we're going for 2000 then...

Yeah, we do... but in a weird twisted world where paperwork and taxes are more important than the tyranny of distance, the disks in Singapore were made in Germany!

In another twist, the folks in Germany that purchase it will be getting theirs imported back to where they were originally manufactured some weeks ago.

#CrazyWorld

And you are telling this now.... I could have been standing or walking next to building where they were kept.

Dont wanna live on this planet anymore.

And you are telling this now.... I could have been standing or walking next to building where they were kept.

Dont wanna live on this planet anymore.

You probably were :p

Just putting it out there. If you wanted the street date to be broken, it would be best to go ask people in Big W/ Target/ K Mart as EB are damn strict about keeping release dates.

I actually think I messaged Ross once about street dates.

Found it.

Each publisher generally has a distributor local to each country in which they sell, mostly for tax and localisations issues. Those local distributors are mostly third parties (not owned by the publisher) and so each country is independent and street dates being broken internationally are normally not acknowledged locally, some game and consoles may even have a different release dates for different territories (for example I think Vita TV is coming to Asia first).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread