Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we get the day 1 patch. Does the game prompt you that an update is available when you first put the disk in? (Ill be playin it on Xbox)

How do we get the day 1 patch. Does the game prompt you that an update is available when you first put the disk in? (Ill be playin it on Xbox)

For ps3 the moment i install/start the game it will notify me about the patch (if the console is connected to internet) and will not let me play the game until i install the patch. To play it without the patch applied, i have to install the game disabling wifi/internet first.

I don't think soo this put me kind of worry abt the game can u ask Ross what's going on with a game plz

Nobody can speak to Ross, he's currently in a heated bingo match back at the old folks home

Order and complete your payment before Wednesday, 27th of November 2013 to ensure delivery on Friday, 29th of November 2013 (Regional deliveries are not always guaranteed on release day).

Found this on 'Takealot.com'.. Placeholder still??

Going to make this really simple - don't believe anything you see unless it comes from Ross himself

If Australia and the UK are the biggest and most profitable markets for this game, how come it is not available to pre-order anywhere yet in the UK, but in countries like South Africa and New Zealand it is?

If Australia and the UK are the biggest and most profitable markets for this game, how come it is not available to pre-order anywhere yet in the UK, but in countries like South Africa and New Zealand it is?

because its probably retailers doing that themselves and putting placholder dates to get the pre-orders.

because its probably retailers doing that themselves and putting placholder dates to get the pre-orders.

Probably, yes, but no-one over here has even heard of it. Amazon, Game, HMV, Play and Argos didn't have a clue what I was talking about. I'm sure it's a non-issue, but i do find it very strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread