Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please stop this nonsense......

Ok first of all I have just joined the forums today, and after trawling through more or less all of the pages, I have come to the realisation that most of the people posting "valid" questions, or in other words were put on the ignore list, seem to getting their information from Mike Fegan or comical Ali (the chap who alleged that the Americans were losing the war in Iraq and were hours from retreating). The issue here is, Ross has never promised an exact date of when the game will be releasing, but on the other hand there has been a steady flow of verifiable information, screen shots, news of development, game play footage, proof of features such as hawkeye and BARS through trailers and ultimately a game that was put out for anyone and everyone to play, and now a trailer......I mean what else do people want ?....... Can anyone seriously suggest that releasing the game later than it should be is in the best interest of Big Ant ??..... Of course they realise the arrival of the next gen consoles, of course they realise the biggest impact they may well have is during the ashes series, but it almost seems like you want an aSHES 2013 part 2....... let them do their jobs, and accept that when they release the product, it will be the best it can possibly be, and recognise that Ross is here constantly answering questions, unlike Mike Fegan who was seen less than the blue moon and as often as a yeti....... lay off him because in the earlier days his comments were constructive, and a lot of information was forthcoming, but it seems that out of frustration of the game not releasing when some of you want it to, you are directing this at Ross, to be fair if he decides that he does not care too much about this tin pot community on the planet cricket which is what it has fast become, then I would not begrudge him, because if he spending more time responding to trolls and clearing up rumors than hats of to him, because he gives a shit and does not want false information circulating, this of course is of mutual benefit..........get on with your lives if indeed you have any........and let the clock run until it stops at the games release.

Big ant atleast tell us that game gonna release in 2013 or 2014?you people told us you gonna tell us atleast last of november.now november also gone.release date ????:)

I don't think they even have an answer.. Mike Fagan has served us all a big shit sandwich and we are going to have to eat it up and go and find something else to do this festive season

There is absolutely no chance that the game can be released in 2014. The game will realease this year come what may. I do not know why people are making such a big issue out of it when Ross hasnt ever mentioned that there are chances of the game slipping into next year. I am very positive that I will be getting this game as my Christmas gift. :):yes:yes

Strange comment when Ross has made it fairly clear that the decision has yet to be taken...

----------

Ok first of all I have just joined the forums today, and after trawling through more or less all of the pages, I have come to the realisation that most of the people posting "valid" questions, or in other words were put on the ignore list, seem to getting their information from Mike Fegan or comical Ali (the chap who alleged that the Americans were losing the war in Iraq and were hours from retreating). The issue here is, Ross has never promised an exact date of when the game will be releasing, but on the other hand there has been a steady flow of verifiable information, screen shots, news of development, game play footage, proof of features such as hawkeye and BARS through trailers and ultimately a game that was put out for anyone and everyone to play, and now a trailer......I mean what else do people want ?....... Can anyone seriously suggest that releasing the game later than it should be is in the best interest of Big Ant ??..... Of course they realise the arrival of the next gen consoles, of course they realise the biggest impact they may well have is during the ashes series, but it almost seems like you want an aSHES 2013 part 2....... let them do their jobs, and accept that when they release the product, it will be the best it can possibly be, and recognise that Ross is here constantly answering questions, unlike Mike Fegan who was seen less than the blue moon and as often as a yeti....... lay off him because in the earlier days his comments were constructive, and a lot of information was forthcoming, but it seems that out of frustration of the game not releasing when some of you want it to, you are directing this at Ross, to be fair if he decides that he does not care too much about this tin pot community on the planet cricket which is what it has fast become, then I would not begrudge him, because if he spending more time responding to trolls and clearing up rumors than hats of to him, because he gives a shit and does not want false information circulating, this of course is of mutual benefit..........get on with your lives if indeed you have any........and let the clock run until it stops at the games release.

I'm sure you had some interesting and thought-provoking points in there but I was utterly unable to actually read your post due to the way you set it out.

I don't give a "mobile" about the release date... whenever it releases I am happy with it and i hope the same for others... we are no experts and stating that "this is a forum and we have right to debate" well this debate is going no where and is giving headache to other members.. let us be constructive and support big ant in every way we can... One day it is going to release.. I may sound selfish but whether it is tomorrow or next year it doesn't matter but i know one thing I am going to play this game and let big ant decide when to release it cause it is their headache..

No seriously, you are completely clueless, and I'm giving you a break here because English is obviously not your first language.

You do not understand how difficult it is to sell niche entertainment products, let alone with only a small marketing budget to work with, and clearly you have no experience of marketing aside from as a consumer.

This is why you're coming up with bullshit theories about the game not being fit for release, despite the fact that people here have played the damn thing. This is why you see quick, simple answers in a situation that an experienced professional would be unsure about.

Yeah your right mate but at the same time releasing now is still the right move because people are looking to buy games for well everyone, I have like 4 people plus 2 copies for me to buy soon if released. I have tried everything to help this game I can think of, like others have also.

PS This game will not sell like hot cakes after the first few days were us and other cricket fans buy the game, word of mouth over say 6 months will see good sales if all goes well.

If Ashes 2009 did sell near a million copies then DBC14 could get maybe half or more if the game is good. PS Again this is my opinion so I could be wrong.:yes

----------

Indeed, like I said a few days back I wouldn't be surprised if Australia & New Zealand get it first this year and everyone else early next year.

If DBC14 is released this year then no may to anywhere else other than aus/eng only, Ross would be a god to release world wide over the next 3 weeks and it's just not going to happen.:noway

A lot of people are assuming that this delay is due to Big Ant working hard on the game so we don't have to play something as useless as AC2013, which, correct me if I'm wrong, is not the case..

Just release thru steam for PC users. Consoles could get it later.

No way in hell mate, consoles sell like 85% of the copies and why would Ross follow ashes. He is trying to make people think that DBC14 is not ashes so releasing the same way is not a good idea.:noway

Thanks for the wall of text, you may have made some good points, however you lost me on your second word, and totally ignored the rest.

KhanTrixta try writing in breaks just like a good book or hard to follow, I did the same for ages and I can tell you people on here hate it mate:yes

Talking of looking stupid...ironically...You are running a multi million pound studio and don't know the difference between your and you are.

Oh, SNAP SON! You just got SPELL-CHECKED on the INTERNET.

Game over.

Oh, SNAP SON! You just got SPELL-CHECKED on the INTERNET.

Game over.

Been there and done that, can't we just get on guys.

PS Biggs do you think 2013 or 2014, I am in limbo at the moment.:yes

I don't care. I didn't, ever. My money was on October and I was wrong, so it gets here when it gets here. All this backseat quarterbacking* and complete bullshit people are making up is hilarious because you're going to look back at some folks posts on this topic and it's going to be utterly embarrassing for people like 'thefonz'... Assuming they stick around, which they won't. Seen this all before.

*expecting a MattW infringement in 3... 2...

If Ashes 2009 did sell near a million copies then DBC14 could get maybe half or more if the game is good. PS Again this is my opinion so I could be wrong.:yes

Sadly there isn't a direct relationship between game quality and sales. How much money Ashes 2009 spent on marketing, how much the visibility of the license through tie ins with CA / ECB improved sales, and a bunch of other factors like that all make a huge difference.

If DBC had a similar marketing budget and the huge publicity boost of the visibility of the Ashes brand for the target market - not just talking about how famous the Ashes is, but how the game licence is visible though the information sources that fans already use to follow real life cricket - then you could draw more of a direct comparison.

Equally, Ashes 09 didn't have to release into a market that Ashes 13 just took a huge dump all over just moments before.

What about a demo.....if not able to release in 2013.....

Q. After this Ashes episode....how can BIG ANT win confidence of the buyer ?

A : A crisp short demo with ONLINE PLAY if possible (may be a 2 over online match).......

I think Sports title need a demo............

Give us a demo...and take your time......

What about a demo.....if not able to release in 2013.....

Q. After this Ashes episode....how can BIG ANT win confidence of the buyer ?

A : A crisp short demo with ONLINE PLAY if possible (may be a 2 over online match).......

I think Sports title need a demo............

Give us a demo...and take your time......

Ross already Said No demo Because its cost to much ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread