Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohk kudos then,,,let's not be in the danger area for too long, barmy has warned us about keeping discussions relevant

I have tried using tweeter to make aware of a few guys in the S.A team about DBC14, I'm sure some have checked it out via google or something!

*doing my bit*

I'd love for this discussion to continue; I'd just love even more for it to continue in the right place.
People checking this thread are quite rightly going to expect release date discussion and I don't quite understand why people who post interesting and thoughtful views on cricket aren't prepared to do in the threads for the Ashes or SA/India series.

Tricky balance because I'd rather have the discussion here than not at all but I don't get why people don't want to post elsewhere.

Point taken barmy, I guess we wanted to keep it within the family, "DBC" family

From now on, it'll strictly be relevant discussions

Mistiming a flick on a good length outswinger and thus resulting in a leading edge towards mid-off :clap

I realized quite late there was a setting where you can choose where the ball lands. I set the marker to a bouncer outside off and then hit a square lofted shot where the batsman actually goes on one foot. That was cool to me because I didn't think such a shot existed.

Another was a hook shot rocking on the back foot. The batting implementation is pretty good.

Tricky balance because I'd rather have the discussion here than not at all but I don't get why people don't want to post elsewhere.

Alright, you heard the man.

When does the release of the release of the release date occur?

Big ant are going to smash the release date because they have the coding attack of Ross, Mikey and HBK. I don't think the release date's monthly line-up will be able to handle it because really their only good and consistent month is, the captain, February. ;)

Ross i am signing off this year with most speculated most anticipated question ever "When is the release date.....:D" for the last time of this year.

Advance happy new year to you Ross and Big Ant Team

We expect DBC 14 a huge success in 2014......

I have had three things that made me really excited - one a perfectly straight drive that knocked the middle stump at the bowlers ebd out the ground' and my first hook and first square cut that i properly nailed. The square cut made me actually made me scream because i had been practising it with the marker then nailed it in a "proper" net.

In terms of the game, rather than being pleased with my own executions ;), i think drift for the spinner - making them devilishly difficult to face - and the realisation that the timing window can vary a lot depending on the shot you play, these are what i have really thought are seriously impressive. And the whole batting control system, of course.

I love playing square cut. I don't fell bad getting out on 0 but my heart breaks when I am unable to put away a short delivery outside off.
My best moment was knocking leg and middle stump at bowlers end out of the ground i successive deliveries

I think i have figured out the release date after re-reading the da vinci code...When all the stars are in alignment, when all the systems are in perfect line, when all galaxies are in perfect linear alignment...it will happen, THE CODE DOES NOT LIE!! and neither does tom hanks...Happly Nu Year all!!! :-)

Forgot to thank the people who had gave good COVERAGE of the cricket games throughout this year

MR MattW,BarmyArmy....Hope you continue good work in 2014.....

Happy New Year to all of you Planetcricket Team And Members...

Just wanted to take a moment to acknowledge Ross & co's efforts with a BIG thank you for their efforts which they have done to customers like us.

Many sleepless nights, transparent communication( ofcourse not everything can be revealed, but critical things & updates were passed by Ross in a professional way ), efforts to show end users on what they have, greatest listening ability of whatever we said, be it with sense or just pour of frustrations etc - These really make gamer/user like me to have continued trust on the product they are about to deliver. Though I have not even felt/played the CA or its nets, I have always felt good in seeing those videos.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to BA crew!!! Wishing all the best for things to go great for DBC this year. :)

DBC14 will officially release THIS year! :D

I hope you all have a fantastic 2014! :)

It's 2014 and I don't have the game. More lies. *cancels pre-order*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread