Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy new year to all. Hope 2014 is a good one for us all.

What a start to 2014 - Fastest ODI record broken. I'm glad I was awake to witness it live :D

Last edited:
Releasing DBC 14 at any point of Ashes ODI & T20 Series is good to go IMO...as last match is on feb 2nd 2014

Minimum requirements are not out yet. But you could refer this post for the general notion about the requirements.

i dont think if my pc run ca at high settings it will also run dbc at that setting..because ca have less elements on the screen to run so it takes less resources..dbc have weather effect,fielders,bowler,crowd,stadium,various sounds{crowd,commentary},the shadows,AI and other physics effects....it certainly will take more system resources than CA......

but i think if my machine runs CA at high it can run DBC at medium with 4*AA,1080p,multisampling on,2*msaa,fxaa,ssaa,txaa,motion blur off with latest AMD Catalyst 13.11 Beta 9.5 Driver and radeon pro..

Last edited:
Hey guys this is real..last night I had my first dream of this new year and in that dream I was surfing through planetcricket.org and there I see new thread saying "Don Bradman Cricket will release on 02nd Feb 2014" I got frustrated on reading that and I woke up to realize that it was only in my dreams...

But can this be true ??? if yes then sad, I am expecting my first baby tomorrow..so can this game be released tomorrow..hehe !

Hey guys this is real..last night I had my first dream of this new year and in that dream I was surfing through planetcricket.org and there I see new thread saying "Don Bradman Cricket will release on 02nd Feb 2014" I got frustrated on reading that and I woke up to realize that it was only in my dreams...

But can this be true ??? if yes then sad, I am expecting my first baby tomorrow..so can this game be released tomorrow..hehe !

Congo man.......

a baby completes a man....

any chance of updating CA with bowling in the nets as new year gift? :wave

distributing whole game for free would be great new year gift.:facepalm:rolleyes

----------

any chance of updating CA with bowling in the nets as new year gift? :wave

distributing whole game for free would be great new year gift.:facepalm:rolleyes....bigant is a gaming business company not a social service company.you can play the other game(ashes 2013) complete features for free.

distributing whole game for free would be great new year gift.:facepalm:rolleyes

----------

distributing whole game for free would be great new year gift.:facepalm:rolleyes....bigant is a gaming business company not a social service company.you can play the other game(ashes 2013) complete features for free.

its not free you have to buy some headache pills...game is free with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread