Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
jb hi fi

Did any one pre ordered from JB-HIFI,I send them 2 mails regarding my pre order for xbox 360,yet they didn't reply for any of those.someone please let me know.thanks

Copy picked up from EB (didn't pre-order) :facepalm

Only issue is I have meetings till 7pm and people coming for dinner around 8pm

FMD!!!!

I got a text from EB saying it's available and to call and confirm with my local store. I did this and they told me to get the game tomorrow. Mobiling so and so's.

Just picked mine up!!!! Pre-ordered from november... but I didnt get the friggin steel case... he said they didnt have em in ... lol.. all good I literally work right next to it... cheers BIG ANT!

Cannot download teams without xbox live!

It is official my life just now is at an all time low not only is it 3 c and raining here in glasgow but now im reading about the good people of australia who have there copy of don bradman in hand! I do hope it releases here on the 11th I can feel an argument with my good lady coming on about the 10th then I can ignore her for at least a couple of days worth of db14!! Im I the only person who does this?

Just picked mine up From EB at Modbury SA. Now if only I had a key for the pool room so I could lock the kids in there for an hour lol
Cheers BigAnt....you rock :cheers

p.s. The steel book looks fantastic :)

Last edited:
anyone know about jb hi fi delivery? supposed to get an email today but nothing yet???? :noway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread