Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's probably mentioned, but it's not in the first post.

What are the system requirements for this on PC?

^ My signature or go back one step to the main forum...

Last edited:
Pricing is now up on Steam - there's a 10% pre-order discount putting the game at US$44.99. There's EU pricing which has it at ?38.69, which is a little bit more expensive than a direct US conversion.

The US price converts to 2700 INR and ~?26.

It's a shame that we (UK) seem to be paying more... but oh well ! 6 DAYS!!! Wooooo! :cheers PC master race ;)

I was actually about to ask on this thread when the price would be posted...just pre-purchased the game! Woo-hoo!

It's a shame that we (UK) seem to be paying more... but oh well ! 6 DAYS!!! Wooooo! :cheers PC master race ;)

Australian's are paying the most.

I certainly have nothing to hide, I've even put a sheet together that you can look at here.

The red is under us$49.99 the black is over. I think it would be more reasonable to make it relative to the UK price or the Aus$ price as those are the main markets, not the US.

There is no Indian pricing in the Steam store, it's a us$ conversion. India is doing us$9.60 cheaper than the UK and us$25.32 cheaper than Australia.

attachment.php

Attachments

• exchange.jpg
    exchange.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:
In other words - Australians/Kiwis should buy right now while it's showing the actual US$ price before we get screwed by regional pricing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread